Hi everyone!
It's time to share my experience how to build yourself your own bi-xenon projector set.

We need:
1. projector kit, I think that one is brilliant for our job:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PROJE...Q5fAccessories
And there's eBay shop link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Xeaz_HID-xeno...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
2. HID ballast. My suggestion is to buy so called slim kit. We need 35W kits (projector kits comming with 35W xenon bulbs). It saves space under bonnet, 'cos there's no much room for our job.
3. Wire cutter.
4. Small torx screwdriwer or torx keys set.
5. Screwdriver.
6. Heat-gun.
7. Oven.
8. Pilers.
9. Electric insulation tape.

You must consider if you want 1 projector (hi and low beam) and one regular H1 hi-beam light in each light cluster, or 2 just two projectors in light unit.
Well, maximum you'll need two projector sets.

I.
First, we need to disassembly our light units. Was several times described here on forum, but, my few tips: use help other person. Preheat oven to 120C and put there lights for some 1 min.
Then just take it out, and one person using heat-gun should blow air, and you using screwdriver just slowly inch by inch remove glass.

II. Time to prepare projectors.
They comming with already diaphragm designed for lHD cars. All we need is to change diaphragm to suits RHD cars. Here we go:
a) undo 4 torx tiny screws and disassembly projectors

b) undo electromagnet selenoid (2 tiny screws)

c) take off diaphragm blade

d) bend blade mountings with piler (180 degrees)

e) set all back together (reverse steps).
Finally we have right diaphragm for RHD traffic

III. Fitting projectors.

Easy peasy job. You'll get guideline from supplier, but:
a) H7 socket - is just p&p job

b) H1 socket needs to be rebored to approx. 21 cm, then mounting adjust to prevent rotate or loose our projector.

IV. Assembling back clusters.
Reverse as dismounting, remeber to preheat both, clusters and glass.
So you shall have something like this:

V. Wiring loom
Just as in guideline provided with kit.
You have to plug these wires parallel to feed of low and hi beam and parking lights (in chinese guide "warning lights):

But if you want 2 projectors in one cluster and save room and time for double wiring, you can "borrow" selenoid and angel-eyes signal from one control unit (connect other parallel). So you'll stay with one unwanted something like that:

(after removing that wire) which you won't need anymore.

In that case (2 projectors in one cluster) you have to connect main unit (H7 socket projector with control loom) to one ballast, and other ballast to remained (projector in H1 socket). You can't feed both xenon bulbs from just one ballast!
The second ballast you can feed from low-beam wiring loom (so you will have 4 low-beam lights and 4 hi-beam lights in total) or from hi-beam wiring loom (so you'll stay with 2 low-beam lights and 4 hi-beam lights in total).

Well, hope it helps...