Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Modified Nationals 2017

ModifiedNationalsBanner.jpg

The next installment on the car show calendar of 2017 is none other than Modified Nationals. In 2017 Modified Nationals celebrates its 15th Birthday. This year is going to be bigger and better than ever before. Come and celebrate and be part of one massive birthday party.

The event will be taking place on 26th - 28th May 2017 and is held at Peterborough Arena. In 2016 there were over 110 Club stands showing over 2000 show cars and guess what...Club VR4 were nowhere to be seen! Lets change this and unleash CVR4 on the unsuspecting public!

This is one action packed event with several music stages, BDC drift arena and drift taxis.

The Ultimate Rides Hall is a Petrol Heads Dream - With an array of different vehicles to blow your mind!!

UK Lowriding will be on site as part of their European tour displaying some of the best Lowriders the UK has to offer. Some of the finest hopping, 3-wheeling, dancing and scraping cars in the UK.

There will also be an on site Dyno Dynamics rolling road should you be curious about how many ponies have escaped/climbed in since leaving the factory.

A vast array of competitions throughout the weekend make this an enjoyable few days for everyone and for the adults among us (not sure thats relevant to anyone on this forum ) there is weekend entertainment provided in the form of some of the biggest DJ's in the UK.

In addition to this are the usual trader stands that you will see at all shows, selling everything from t-shirts to tyres.

Take a peek at the Modified Nationals 2016 video for an idea of what to expect. At 0:50 Im sure you will all spot a very familiar car representing the club. For obvious reasons this car will not be attending this year so it falls to the rest of us to represent:

If you are interested then comment in this thread and say if you are going to be a definite or a maybe so I can get a list going. There is a minimum requirement of 5 cars for a club stand. If you are a definite then let me know and hold off booking for mow. I will keep an eye on the numbers and if it doesnt look like we will be getting enough for a club stand then we will have to book our own tickets. If we do get enough then I will book them all at the same time.

Confirmed Attendees

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    25-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

Im considering this, been there 3 years in the run few years back and it always was weekend full of entertainment and countless nice metal. This day I would rather chose to book in 'family camp' yes there is a designated area for old farts with kids where you can actually get some sleep over the weekend

BTW who's this on 14:51
    His FL Legnum VR4 running 238.8 ATW HP and 500Nm @1.05 bar on LPG
    Hers PFL Legnum VR4 COTY see here for full story
    Looking for AMSoil? click here

living in north west?
    would you like to meet with other VR4 fanatics?
    click here

My recent and ex Mitsubishi's

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Doesnt look like there is much interest for this one. I wont be able to attend unfortunately You can buy individual tickets at advance prices up until May 24th for those that are interested. If you are attending obviously you wont be on show as part of the club as there will be no stand but you can book into the show and shine separately.

Capture.PNG

More detail can be found on the Modified Nationals website.

If anyone is attending, have a good time and get some snaps up.

Name
    Darren
    Last Online
    10-04-2022
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    COTY

What a lovely looking vr4 at the start