PDA

View Full Version : RHDJapan

Kieran
20-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Chaps,

Just a quick post to introduce a potential parts supplier. RHDJapan supply a lot of tuning goodies - they use both ebay and their website www.rhdjapan.com to sell various products and tuning goodies. Whilst they don't specifically supply VR-4 at the moment, they do occasionally get some absolute gems in. I've purchased from them via eBay and I have nothing but praise for their service... 3 days from Japan and my goods were here!

Anyhow, I've told them about the club and helped them to set up a user account, so hopefully they'll drop by and introduce themselves. :happy:

BraindG
20-07-2005, 11:38 PM
I see they already registered /Wyhy :) and welcome.

Spirit
21-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Welcome guys :thumbsup:

Axeboy
24-09-2006, 11:08 PM
DAMN THEM!

DAMN KIERAN!

DAMN MY LOW BANK ACCOUNT!

it was meant to be a cheap project! CHEAP I tell you!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kieran
25-09-2006, 08:11 AM
RHDJapan have been a blessing. They are quick, reasonably efficient, and if they don't stock it, just send 'em an email and Patrick (whom I refer to as my man who can in Japan) will go and find it.

Some of the items now featured for the 'Legnum EC5W' are on there because of yours truly.... So give 'em a whirl!:2thumbsup

Si.
25-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Looks really good, some tempting purchases to be had on there. Which is a shame for my planned saving /lol

VR4 MAD
25-09-2006, 11:27 PM
RHDJapan have been a blessing. They are quick, reasonably efficient, and if they don't stock it, just send 'em an email and Patrick (whom I refer to as my man who can in Japan) will go and find it.

Some of the items now featured for the 'Legnum EC5W' are on there because of yours truly.... So give 'em a whirl!:2thumbsup

Kieran, I checked for Cusco sway bars (like yours I presume) yesterday on their site but none were listed.

Should I be e-mailing them to go find some then? Is there any special e-mail address or just the one listed under 'About Us'?

BTW, about how much did your front and rear sway bars cost? I see a few on the Japanese Yahoo Auctions from time to time, but all of those sellers seem to not want to ship international, which is a real b*gger, as the prices are pretty good.

Cheers

/thankyou

Kieran
25-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah, they were a special order. I'm surprised they're not listed. Some of the other items I special ordered have been!

The 'Request' email address is rhdjapan@rhdjapan.com

If you would be good enough to mention that you were pointed to them from Club VR-4, it might encourage them to visit us here. No, I won't get any kick back from it!

The cusco anti-roll bars ran at $440 (US Dollars) shipped to me. That was for both.

Axeboy
25-09-2006, 11:55 PM
Thats a good price..

i plumped for the hard pipe kit, rear greddy bar, sard rad cap and a tomei gear knob...

heheee

Kieran
26-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Make sure the rad's in good condition if you're using a 1.3Bar cap!:undecided