PDA

View Full Version : Should I be worried?

Jimbo
27-07-2005, 03:03 PM
I've had rather a lot of work done on my car in recent weeks - full service, torque converter flush, new braided hoses, diff & atf flush, new power steering oil cooling pipe..........

I've now just had a phone call from the Mitsubishi garage asking me "is everything ok with your car"? :inquisiti /Hmmm /help

After I got up off the floor I learned that it's just Mitsubishi conducting a survey so they rang me to see if I was pleased with the recent service (which I am) before HQ send a form out to me......hmmm, that sounds dubious in itself!

Anyway, I suggested to them they should have that as their opening line, otherwise they'll be scaring the **** out of people /lol

ritch_w
27-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Jim

when it comes to cars - you should always be worried!!!! :helmet: /haz

only joking mate :thumbsup:

psbarham
27-07-2005, 07:52 PM
you can prove to us all that it was ok when you bring it back from the ring in one peice :thumbsup:

Spirit
27-07-2005, 09:51 PM
VW head office do customer survey when someone buys a car and when they have a service. The results form part of a large percentage of the dealer's bonus for the year.....if Mitsy are the same it's just the dealer checking you don't plan to give them a crap score !

Jimbo
27-07-2005, 10:20 PM
VW head office do customer survey when someone buys a car and when they have a service. The results form part of a large percentage of the dealer's bonus for the year.....if Mitsy are the same it's just the dealer checking you don't plan to give them a crap score !

LOL, for some reason I just pictured a mechanic with a handful of oily bolts and a service manager with a worried look on his face /lol

Ritchy, Paul - thanks guys ;) Hey, not only will I be back in one piece, but I'm damned if I'm leaving the Eiffel without at least 20 of the 36 metres of armco I apparently bought last Easter :thumbsup:

I need it, it's going to be lining my garden :joker:

/ cue the jokes about ride-on lawn-mowers and slippery grass /Steeringw

The Vee
28-07-2005, 10:16 AM

That's it mate. Mitsi are very keen on this follow up thing to ensure Dealers are
performing. My local dealer will always send a question form after a sevice or any other work done. Not a bad thing really, but I wonder if Mitsi may shoot themselves in the foot to some degree. They will always get the bad feedback whereas someone who is satified may not feel the requirement to respond. Maybe they realise this and just look for the least negative returns.