PDA

View Full Version : SMILIES..Smilies.. Smilies

Wodjno
28-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Barry... Is it possible to have the Smilies on a scrolling list .. I know that they are scrolling one you click the MORE button. But is it possible to have them scolly from the start.. ?? Forgive me if this a Stupid question as i am a cupomter letilerate !! :thumbsup: :embarasse

SGHOM
28-07-2005, 11:39 PM
dont be an idle sod Glenn !! just click on the 'more' button !! /pan /pan

Kieran
28-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Well, I'll be an idle Sod with Glenn too! I've often thought that!! /yes

BraindG
29-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Hmm, Don't think i really can ... i can make it so it shows some more. not to sure if i can put the "more" smilies here at the side, in scoll option.... ill have a looky at the options.

AllBeItMine
30-07-2005, 11:14 AM
put in a scrolling iFrame and make the source of the iframe the content from the more link.

BraindG
30-07-2005, 11:20 AM
put in a scrolling iFrame and make the source of the iframe the content from the more link.
to be honest if people are already complaining the site is slow, its going to slow down even more if that was to happen. it takes long enough to load the smilies page, never mind adding in all the other code for the site :( /help

Wodjno
30-07-2005, 07:09 PM
to be honest if people are already complaining the site is slow,

Slow .. I don't think the site is slow.. :inquisiti If peeps are to impatient to wait a few seconds for something to appear on there favourite site. /pan Then maybe they were never around in the days where it took 18 1/2mins to load Super Pipeline + on the commodore 64, only to have it crash as soon as you started to play it and have to go through the whole process again and again. /help No appreciation for todays technology. /grr