PDA

View Full Version : Bda De Cat Pipe =

caishanvr4
30-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Had my BDA de cat pipe fitted today and i can honestly say i was :shocked: by the difference in performance :D gear change feels somewhat smoother and it hits 60mph in no time. I have to give the guys at quik fit a mention cause they aint suppose to do private jobs but they where bloody stars :thumbsup: loved the car and mentioned how clean it was underneath :2thumbsup I would just like to say thank you to BDA for injecting more omf to my vr4 :chugchug:

pezza
31-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Had my BDA de cat pipe fitted today and i can honestly say i was :shocked: by the difference in performance :D gear change feels somewhat smoother and it hits 60mph in no time. I have to give the guys at quik fit a mention cause they aint suppose to do private jobs but they where bloody stars :thumbsup: loved the car and mentioned how clean it was underneath :2thumbsup I would just like to say thank you to BDA for injecting more omf to my vr4 :chugchug:

Yup Tis clean underneath... :thumbsup:

Loox good.. but what have you been up to under there? :inquisiti

The de-cat makes a difference. A mate of mine up the road *borrowed* mine and am having probs getting it back now /pan

Meanwhile I have his powerflow silencer in decat place and can notice a wee loss in grunt at top end... but the car sounds quiet and feels more stealthy so dont mind at the minute...

Gonna try for some more G-Tech madness? Worth a go, just dont kill the car! :leer:

caishanvr4
31-07-2005, 09:52 PM
I may do a couple of blast on the gtech myself to see if there is a difference./Steeringw