PDA

View Full Version : Home:play'n catch-up!

Big Ian
02-08-2005, 07:51 PM
:thumbsup: Hi Guy's......I'M BACK :drummer:
just had a great 8 day's in good ole Costa Del Sol............right i'm owf to catch up.................
/help :embarasse after i watch Celtic go out of europe that is!........(Gordon Fk'N Strachan!?.. /pan ...?..who the hell is he?)

ritch_w
02-08-2005, 09:41 PM
(Gordon Fk'N Strachan!?.. /pan ...?..who the hell is he?)

is he no that wee ginger bloke that inherited a team of pensioners???
:inquisiti :inquisiti

only joking mate!! hope you hade a good holiday!!!

youve probably got hunners of pms aboot sunday!! see you then!! :thumbsup:

Kieran
02-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Welcome back Ian! :thumbsup:

Spirit
02-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Hope u both had a good time mate :thumbsup:

RED
03-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Glad you guys had a good holiday :thumbsup: Welcome home :2thumbsup

BraindG
03-08-2005, 08:48 AM
/help :embarasse after i watch Celtic go out of europe that is!.......
:oops:

/Wyhy Welcome back Ian!

Big Ian
03-08-2005, 12:50 PM
:thumbsup: thank's all :2thumbsup
i feel like i'm still on the bloody plane!!.......... :inquisiti my feet aint touched the ground since wee got home yesterday
pick up the car, head home, empty the car, got fetch our dog, ......go pick up 2 new tyre's Today: tyre's fitted, change my light's for the MOT /Hmmm ...take the G for it's MOT....sorry Ian, can you come back later were busy just now :inquisiti ...washed the G ready to go again to the Garage ( :rolleyes4 hope it passes as it's up on friday!)
between that ive helped with all the washing/drying that wee brought home with us....i'm a proper modern guy :scholar:

:inquisiti right MOT time.......see ya :happy:

Polabear
03-08-2005, 04:32 PM
:thumbsup: thank's all :2thumbsup
i feel like i'm still on the bloody plane!!.......... :inquisiti my feet aint touched the ground since wee got home yesterday
pick up the car, head home, empty the car, got fetch our dog, ......go pick up 2 new tyre's Today: tyre's fitted, change my light's for the MOT /Hmmm ...take the G for it's MOT....sorry Ian, can you come back later were busy just now :inquisiti ...washed the G ready to go again to the Garage ( :rolleyes4 hope it passes as it's up on friday!)
between that ive helped with all the washing/drying that wee brought home with us....i'm a proper modern guy :scholar:

:inquisiti right MOT time.......see ya :happy:

You also should have a new set of hoses waiting for you too Ian, welcome back...... :thumbsup:

Big Ian
03-08-2005, 04:37 PM
You also should have a new set of hoses waiting for you too Ian, welcome back...... :thumbsup:

/yes YIP i do :2thumbsup Thank's Sean

and on top of all that!.........i had to phone my insurance company to "ave it out wiff em" as they slapped £100 on top of last year's fee "WTF!"
sorted it though :happy: now only £12 more than last year :scholar: ive a deal with them for cover on both my car's so i didn't want to change company :inquisiti