PDA

View Full Version : tail lights

maori_by_nature
04-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Dose any1 no where to get after market tail lights for legnum's from that aint gonna cost a arm and a leg and also those blue head lights???

ps the cheaper the better....

You See
04-08-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't think there are any aftermarket tail lights for the leggies at the moment, tho if there was I'm sure heaps of guys (and gals) would be interested in them. As for the blue lights, you can get Artic Blue headlight bulbs which will give you that white/bluey look to your lights...but you'll also need to get their Artic Blue park lights too as the ones in our cars are yellow. This setup is heaps cheaper than the Xenon setups..this means you'll have abit more money to spend on gas (we need as much money for gas as we can with it get closer and closer to $1.50/litre for 98) But if this isn't what you're after then I've just wasted my time!...haha :rolleyes4

Primus
29-08-2005, 04:53 AM
you guys might want to have a look at www.performance-angels.com
my mate run this, and they got some 5250k bulb for i think abt $45...i got them in my car and they are whiter than most other cars with white bulbs in them. For a VR4 you'll need 3 sets if you're a perfectionist. a set of H7 for low beam, H1 for high beam and H3 for the fogs.

Pescha
29-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Dose any1 no where to get after market tail lights for legnum's from that aint gonna cost a arm and a leg and also those blue head lights???

ps the cheaper the better....

Well from what my contact at Lightening Motorsport in Hamilton tells me, they aint any in exsistance yet. But will let me know when he knows. They also own at VR4 legnum, so they are also waiting for them to be out on the market!