PDA

View Full Version : my dyno

richieelliott
05-08-2005, 12:21 PM
long time no see please take a look at attached dyno on my manual vr4 p reg legnum now running 1 bar boost via evc and let me know what you think

paulmc
05-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Nothing wrong with that, good power and torque, did you hold 1bar all the way or was it dropping off.

Axeboy has a graph on here he did the other day and if you look in cvrcars you will find mine all 3 are around the same power, my boost dropped off to 10psi @6500rpm that was where I made most power.

bradc
05-08-2005, 08:29 PM
About 220hp at the wheels, quite impressive. Do you noticed that much more power between standard and the mods you have on it?

I will be running my car on a dyno in just a few hours, stay tuned for the graphs - I will have them up at the end of the day though. I won't be making as much power as you guys though.

I've also attached a pic from mitsubishi that shows what the curve should look like, notice how flat the torque is from 2500-5500rpm, yet no-ones graph looks like this. Interesting.

richieelliott
06-08-2005, 09:28 AM
there is quite a bit of difference in acceleration and throttle responsiveness unfortunatly with rad crack that i have testing will resume next week

bradc
06-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I posted my graphs just before in the general section, I got 202hp at the wheels, on a completely stock facelift tiptronic car.