PDA

View Full Version : Downhill........

Physician
06-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Was just making some DVD's of my trip and made this 'small' video.

Sorry that I can't put it in the Video depository as my browser crashes as soon as I click on that link/forum.

The other point ...... this is only one and half mins long and not particularly interesting but is 25Mb in size so will take a while to download.

For those who say I'm not going really fast ...... correct, I was very nervous about the many coaches on this road going up and down to a winter resort area - they were often in the middle of the road and I didn't particularly want to meet one around the next bend at high speed! :embarasse

http://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/euro1.mov

SGHOM
07-08-2005, 09:04 AM
right click..... save as..... download [5 mins or so] ..... open......

adobe photo shop ??? /Hmmm WTF ??

Brunty
07-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Would have loved to get my old supermoto on roads like that - heaven (one way or another!).

"..and we've got to the bottom!"

Sounds like maybe there was some doubt from your passengers whether you'd you do it by road in minutes, or off road in seconds!!

strapping young lad
07-08-2005, 02:54 PM
right click on the downloaded file and select "open with" then use the player of your choice..

vlc is mighty fine :)

Paul Beazer
07-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Most enjoyable! Do you get headaches when doing long journeys? Its rather loud.
Actually try playing the vid in fast forward, sounds like an F1 car!!! :happy:

strapping young lad
07-08-2005, 09:17 PM
if you like tight turns then go up to st bernard's pass from aoste but go off the main road onto the single track /Steeringw

if you think thats hard going on the auto box.. then try doing it in thick fog when you dont see the road changing direction! :rolleyes4

much fun though /yes

Physician
07-08-2005, 10:50 PM
Most enjoyable! Do you get headaches when doing long journeys? Its rather loud.
Actually try playing the vid in fast forward, sounds like an F1 car!!! :happy:

Funny you should say that ........ it's exactly what my wife said when she saw all the videos!

Frankly I don't even notice it .......... I just notice the pedestrians turning around
:embarasse