PDA

View Full Version : blueys nearly there!

bluey
07-08-2005, 06:34 AM
the weather in t.a was crap. i try and take better photos later.
just gotta put some mesh to cover li'l bits here and there - and wala, then it's time to move on under the bonnet - EEEEEK!

Aug07436.JPG (105.7 KB)
Aug07433.JPG (99.7 KB)

bradc
07-08-2005, 06:50 AM
very very nice, I like that bonnet especially when it is painted body colour

You See
07-08-2005, 07:01 AM
That driveway looks steep....hope it doesn't scrap your freshly painted Leggie! :rolleyes4
Be sure to take it to the next meet...we'll be sure to take it through some gravel roads... /Steeringw
Very nice...Body coloured bonnet sets that kit off nicely.

bradc
07-08-2005, 11:58 AM
If you made anyone drive a VR4 through gravel I'd kill you Uc ;)

I'll give you a call on monday and see if we can sort out some headers maybe this week?

And again, as Uc said, the body coloured bonnet looks amazing. Is it a carbon bonnet that you've painted, or a metal one?

bluey
08-08-2005, 03:10 AM
That driveway looks steep....hope it doesn't scrap your freshly painted Leggie! :rolleyes4
Be sure to take it to the next meet...we'll be sure to take it through some gravel roads... /Steeringw
Very nice...Body coloured bonnet sets that kit off nicely.

thats me ma's driveway - i've kinda mastered the art of taking the meanest angles to get around. i have changed my daily schedule so i can get around auckland without ripping off me bloody front. phew.

it ain't a carbon fibre bonnet - i don't fancy the two different colour look. To people who don't know what carbon is - eg me mum, they think that i had smashed my bonnet and hadn't had it painted or something - hehehe :smug:

thinkin bout changing colour at xmas time - green (candy) dunno though....

i3ooyah
08-08-2005, 03:36 AM
hahah yeah people that think you to cheap to paint your new bonnet. there the people who dont appreciate it anyway so f em :P

what are those 2 lil things coming out of your front bumper on the left & right of the headlights?

dreamer
08-08-2005, 04:16 AM
very flash.

you have my approval. :smug:

bluey
09-08-2005, 01:36 AM
very flash.

you have my approval. :smug:

tank u very kindly!!!
/yes

kornstar
09-08-2005, 04:53 AM
yeah nice car, you were in H-twn on friday night? seen by alot people down here and every one talking about it to! :thumbsup:

ShadyNZer
10-08-2005, 03:37 AM
guna get side skirts and ****?

TTV6VR4
11-08-2005, 01:36 AM
What up. Wicked Legnum what mods have you done to the engine???

bluey
16-08-2005, 04:13 AM
yeah nice car, you were in H-twn on friday night? seen by alot people down here and every one talking about it to! :thumbsup:

yeah make trips down there often - family live in T.A and brothers wanna cruise Te Rapa

bluey
16-08-2005, 04:14 AM
guna get side skirts and ****?

Nah don't fancy the side skirts - looks chunky enough. :)

bluey
16-08-2005, 04:16 AM
What up. Wicked Legnum what mods have you done to the engine???

thats my next mission. eeek a wee bit scared to touch anything though. Will start lata. Gotta put my car on hold for a wee while - gotta get hitched kinda soon.

-LegnumVR4-
16-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Nice ride, nice finish. :thumbsup: I just don't know how long ur bumper/sump is going to last being that low :) :inquisiti

bluey
19-08-2005, 06:55 AM
Nice ride, nice finish. :thumbsup: I just don't know how long ur bumper/sump is going to last being that low :) :inquisiti

don't matter, the other half can touch it up when i do eventually smack it. :smug: Luckily he knows how to fibre glass to - just in case i really make a meal of it.