PDA

View Full Version : another used car dealer/importer ?

SGHOM
07-08-2005, 09:22 AM
On Queens road in Sheffield ??
the petrol station has closed down [havn't they all !! :embarasse ] but the hand car wash is still there, & yesterday when I drove past, several rows of Jap imports !!
mostly pajero's & estima's, but I did spot a couple of early evo's.
guess where I'm off to now !! /Hmmm /yes

HJM
07-08-2005, 09:31 AM
The Pub ? :happy:

SGHOM
07-08-2005, 09:41 AM
The Pub ? :happy:
later !! :chugchug: :thumbsup:

HJM
07-08-2005, 09:46 AM
later !! :chugchug: :thumbsup:

Don't they do breakfast and the papers ?

SGHOM
07-08-2005, 09:52 AM
I was up at 6am.... done all my washing, tidying, cleaning........ been to shops.
now loading my van with the remains of the tree I chopped down, & of to tip............. at least 3 or 4 times I think !! :embarasse
I'll call in & have a nosey at the cars on my way. [ I'll take my camera, just in case ]
i've a few invoices still to do & time sheets etc. got to get joe his dinner sorted.......... full sunday roast !! /yes he's been at work since 7.30 & wont be back 'till 4 ish............. bless !!
Then...................... I think I deserve a pint or 6 !! :thumbsup: /yes

SGHOM
07-08-2005, 10:57 AM
just had a quick chat with them, left a few cards. nice chaps, Asian of course.
The usual car dealer speak, as in, " we can get anything you want " !! They do know about KCTC, & are of the same opinion as the rest of us !! /pan
They offer full service on the cars prior to sale, & a 1 month personal warranty. also up to 2 years warranty if required. courtesy car provided if your is off the road.
They have just moved here from smaller premises the other side of town.

mostly 4x4's but a tasty looking EVO2 !! :evil2: /Hmmm

right................... back to the tip !! /Steeringw

SGHOM
07-08-2005, 11:14 AM
right................... back to the tip !! /Steeringw

in me trusty old van !! :thumbsup: I'll get it all in if it kills me !! /pan :rolleyes4

BraindG
07-08-2005, 11:20 AM
hahah... :thumbsup: