PDA

View Full Version : Bodywork

Physician
09-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Took my car to Marcus & Jane in Rugby yesterday to have my front bumper repaired as it was starting to peel badly from stone chips.

Arrived at 08.15 and it was ready for collection by 14.45. Top stuff guys - can't tell where the damage was and paint match is perfect.

The best bit, however, was that they loaned me an Aston Martin DB9 for the day whilst they worked on my car :smug: :rolleyes4

Brunty
09-08-2005, 12:20 PM
The best bit, however, was that they loaned me an Aston Martin DB9 for the day whilst they worked on my car :smug: :rolleyes4

:speechles

C'mon you're having us on? If either Marcus or Jane had the keys to a DB9 they wouldn't get any work done - they're two of the biggest petrol heads I've ever met!

Jimbo
09-08-2005, 02:14 PM
What scale was it? 1:72 ?

I bet you got strange looks playing outside in the dirt with it /lol

Physician
09-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Come on Brunty n' Jimbo .......... they actually gave me a choice of a Lambo, Ferrari or the Aston. I naturally chose the British machine :smug: /Steeringw

Jimbo
09-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Come on Brunty n' Jimbo .......... they actually gave me a choice of a Lambo, Ferrari or the Aston. I naturally chose the British machine :smug: /Steeringw

yes, but they were all made in Taiwan :joker:

RED
12-08-2005, 08:41 AM
:speechles

C'mon you're having us on? If either Marcus or Jane had the keys to a DB9 they wouldn't get any work done - they're two of the biggest petrol heads I've ever met!

You are so true - and if I could afford a DB9 I would not be working but out driving the living ****e out of it /Steeringw :evil2:

Glad you're happy Richard :2thumbsup we aim to please /yes