PDA

View Full Version : FAO Northeners

NaylorGTI
12-08-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm not too sure if this is in the right place, so feel free to move it if its not.

Hi all, for a long time now the north has been without many things, meets like Jap UK have at bolney,and most of the main Jap Show's are down south too.

So Gaz and me have have put together a website to try to help and feed our's and your's addiction for Japanese cars, its all about getting the whole of the Jap scene together, Nissans, Hondas, Toyota's, Subaru's, Mitsubishi's, Datsun, Daihatsu, Mazda's, Suzuki's, Lexus and Hyundai's. To share info and have local meets to rival any thing the south has.
To do this we need you, sign up on our website www.JapTuner.co.uk and help bring a new communty together.
Spread the word wherever you can!

www.JapTuner.co.uk

am2801
12-08-2005, 03:09 PM
It's that great North/South divide rearing it's ugly head again!!! Makes me glad I live in the Midlands. Speaking of which did you 4get about us???

NaylorGTI
12-08-2005, 03:47 PM
naah, the midlands is practactly up north anyway, well according to them down there anyway lol

Darren
13-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Top, a club meet just round the corner from work. Think I'll take a look.

Big Ian
13-08-2005, 11:09 AM
DAM!......here's me (while reading the post's)....thinking "YES" a scottish Jap-car club scene :embarasse woops! to find it's not it's still south (ish) to us up here /yes

:thumbsup: good luck with your club/site :happy:

NaylorGTI
15-08-2005, 11:13 PM
thats not entirely true ian, Ive already had a few meets through the nissan clubs meeting halfway with the scottish lads at edinburgh, moffat and carlise, so could always be something in the pipeline for us to do?
As long as theres the intrest, theres a way!