PDA

View Full Version : stainles steel exhaust

richy rich
20-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Friends of mine have a garage in cheadle (stoke on trent) they are about to invest in a 10k exhaust bending machine and they are after differant cars to fit exhausts to on a 3 day training course at their garage.
They are offering to fit full stainless exhaust systems to cars at very good prices they are doing my vr4 with twin pipes so any one interested SHOUT OUT NOW as this is due to happen in the next few weeks.

bradc
20-08-2005, 11:36 AM
are you going the whole way from headers to the mufflers, and are you intending to have an outlet either side?

richy rich
20-08-2005, 11:44 AM
are you going the whole way from headers to the mufflers, and are you intending to have an outlet either side?

sorry didnt say im going from the cat back may be cat out end in twin outlets same as yours.

bradc
20-08-2005, 12:22 PM
nice :D

bernmc
20-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Rich, I may be interested (I'm not far away from stoke), but it depends on exactly what a 'good price' is - can't afford it without the bank manager's help, so it'd only be if it was real cheap.

Can you get some idea of what a full (turbo's back) 2.5 inch system would cost, and whether they do racing cats?

Back when I had cash, Longlife quoted me 449 for cat back, 399 for down pipes, (and 300 for a racing cat), all with lifetime warranty, so it'd have to be significantly better than that!

richy rich
20-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Rich, I may be interested (I'm not far away from stoke), but it depends on exactly what a 'good price' is - can't afford it without the bank manager's help, so it'd only be if it was real cheap.

Can you get some idea of what a full (turbo's back) 2.5 inch system would cost, and whether they do racing cats?

Back when I had cash, Longlife quoted me 449 for cat back, 399 for down pipes, (and 300 for a racing cat), all with lifetime warranty, so it'd have to be significantly better than that!

Just asked them and of the top of there head there talking £500 with racing cat, lifetime warranty this is only avalable for the training days only witch will be two weeks monday.

They do want differant cars if posable so if you now anybody else with other cars talk to them.

bernmc
20-08-2005, 04:44 PM
I'm in!