PDA

View Full Version : I've gone across to the dark side

wirdy
20-08-2005, 01:41 PM
After nearly two years with my MBC, I've finally got myself an electrical one.

In line with my normal spend policy - it's secondhand and was reasonably cheap - it's just that it's not come woth any installation instructions.

Does anyone have, or know where I can get hold of the manual for a Blitz SSBC. It's the old version with single solenoid.

It's not the physical side. it's the set-up, i.e - the gain potentiometer?? WG-AC switch?? (low boost, high boost is self-explanatory).

Blitz can't be interested in anything other than their new products, and have not replied to e-mails.

Any help appreciated, before I fit it & just play about 'til it works correctly which will take longer.

bernmc
20-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Worth sticking a smimilar message on MLR if no one here can help? They have a much bigger audience, and someone must be running this there...

Spirit
20-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I think I have an instuction book on my other pc - will take a looky asap :thumbsup:

wirdy
21-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Worth sticking a smimilar message on MLR if no one here can help? They have a much bigger audience, and someone must be running this there... :thumbsup:

I think I have an instuction book on my other pc - will take a looky asap :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Spirit
21-08-2005, 09:07 AM
The instruction book is now in the members area :thumbsup:

wirdy
21-08-2005, 01:51 PM
The instruction book is now in the members area :thumbsup:

Thanks Pete :thumbsup: - will be of use to members. No help for me, unfortunately. No digital displays on mine, just pots and switches. :inquisiti

wirdy
19-09-2005, 10:43 AM
BUMP :embarasse

Paul Beazer
19-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Still no luck eh?

wirdy
19-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Work was very quiet this morning.......

But...AHA!! took some finding!!

This has bothered me for weeks!

SSBC Instructions in English (http://ffdet.com/members/scott/Blitz%20ebc%20instructions%20in%20English/ssbc.xls)

will save someone else the hassle sometime.

BTW - everyone that PM'd me from the MLR were right...blitz don't give a *****e about customer service unless you're buying one of their new products. No replies to any communication to them. They'll get no new business from me.