PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Hks Fcd

enigma
21-08-2005, 08:30 AM
I no longer need this as I can fiddle with the airflow signal to my hearts content using the emanage!

The FCD serves 2 functions, not only will it help remove fuel cut but it will also (with correct setting) lean out the fueling thus delivering more power!

The above statement is based on my personal experience and may or may not give the same results on your car. I also suggest you do a lot of reading up before buying! I will not take responsibility for anything you do to your car whilst using it! I say this because it is adjustable and its all too easy to get greedy!

So with all that out the way, £40 and its yours :thumbsup:

psbarham
21-08-2005, 08:48 AM
will it work on the v6?? /Hmmm

enigma
21-08-2005, 09:01 AM
you have no boost!

but as all it does is modify the air flow signal I cant see why it wouln't do something!

psbarham
21-08-2005, 09:14 AM
you have no boost!

but as all it does is modify the air flow signal I cant see why it wouln't do something!
i will talk to her in doors and see if i can persuede her /grr , it'll probably end up with her doing this /pan to me :embarasse /help

enigma
21-08-2005, 09:47 AM
You might find the clipping point too high to work properly on a N/A engine.

psbarham
21-08-2005, 10:03 AM
is that because of the lesser amount of air being flowed by the lack of turbos

colVR4
21-08-2005, 03:02 PM
How easy is it to fit and set up? What kind of extra equipment would I need to monitor the air/fuel mix?

Marcel
21-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Dave, can u find out the price for posting it to Estonia, because i need it bad!

Marcel

enigma
21-08-2005, 05:53 PM
How easy is it to fit and set up? What kind of extra equipment would I need to monitor the air/fuel mix?

Its easy enough to fit, just 3 wires to splice in to and one to cut.

Setting up is easy enough, but you could do with some means of checking the afrs.................You can set it conservatively or you can go hard and suffer the consequences!

enigma
21-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Dave, can u find out the price for posting it to Estonia, because i need it bad!

Marcel

It wont be much....................its only small!

Marcel
21-08-2005, 09:44 PM
It wont be much....................its only small!

i can not use paypal and the bank transfer costs me 20£, so i will post the money to you tomorrow if u can give me your address (PM it).
(i payed the membership also like that)

marcel

Marcel
21-08-2005, 09:55 PM
i can not use paypal and the bank transfer costs me 20£, so i will post the money to you tomorrow if u can give me your address (PM it).
(i payed the membership also like that)

marcel

Also check out the 1/4 mile timetable :evil2: I will post the timeslips tomorrow and some more info and pics of what i have done to mycar :evil2: