PDA

View Full Version : good reasons for being over 21

am2801
23-08-2005, 06:33 PM
/Steeringw we get to drive big powerful cars
today whilst driving the v6 (mondeo) ahem! some young t**t in a corsa, yes a corsa decides he wants 2 have a try so being nice i let him wheelspin off, booted the mondeo dropped into 2nd and left him standing. he caught up at the next set of T.L's and looked a bit surprised. So being as polite as i could I asked him why he bothered his reply "I didn't think women drove like that"
my response "have v6 will use!! what made u think your poxy 1.2 could hack it don't play with the big cars til you're 21" /pan :smug: so today that was my good reason for being over 21

feel free to add your reasons

Brunty
23-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Hiya AM.

I can't think of any good reasons at all. Sorry.

ANTHONY
23-08-2005, 07:47 PM
older women look nice

Kieran
23-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Hiya AM.

I can't think of any good reasons at all. Sorry.

You miserable old git!! /pan /grr /pan

I-S
23-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Frankly it's all gone downhill since I was 18... Mind you, cheaper car insurance is nice.

Big Ian
23-08-2005, 10:16 PM
:smug: my good reason for being over 21

feel free to add your reasons

:inquisiti no more sneek'n into "over 21's only" pub's :chugchug: :smug:

bernmc
23-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Ahhhhh... I look forward to the day I'm finally 21 ;)

psbarham
23-08-2005, 10:19 PM
/Hijack sorry to hijack the thread , but ian i have just noticed the link in your sig ,its erm , very you :rolleyes4 :thumbsup:

psbarham
23-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Ahhhhh... I look forward to the day I'm finally 21 ;)
what ever happened to trust me i'm a doctor???????????

Big Ian
23-08-2005, 10:34 PM
:inquisiti no more sneek'n into "over 21's only" pub's :chugchug: :smug:

:inquisiti just remember'd a strange, but funny thing! i was working on the door's of these pub's /yes ...when i was only "19" :leer:

bernmc
23-08-2005, 10:50 PM
what ever happened to trust me i'm a doctor???????????
Why, how dare you! That's the problem with you older blokes - always dissing us yoofs!

Kieran
23-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Why, how dare you! That's the problem with you older blokes - always dissing us yoofs!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...... Denial - It's Bern the mid-life-crisis bloke!!! /lol

Big Ian
23-08-2005, 11:06 PM
/Hijack sorry to hijack the thread , but ian i have just noticed the link in your sig ,its erm , very you :rolleyes4 :thumbsup:

:embarasse how true! :joker:

psbarham
24-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Oh dear oh dear oh dear...... Denial - It's Bern the mid-life-crisis bloke!!! /lol
very true , i wasn't the only one to notice that he's been getting a bit tetchy lately , must be an age thing , or like you say mid life crisis , started shopping for a mx5 yet bern?? /pan :rolleyes4

bradc
24-08-2005, 08:06 AM
I've been 21 since June and I don't see any advantages yet. My insurance is fairly good too. The only difficult thing is that cops don't like seeing someone as young as me in such a nice looking car with 2x 4.5" exhausts ;)

am2801
24-08-2005, 09:25 AM
oh dear! seems every1's havin a mid-life crisis!!! does the fact u don't live wiv ur oldies not count or d'you still live at home (scary thought). u can embarass ur kids by blasting the ice when u do the skool run. (1 of my personal faves) u can drive any cc as long as u can afford 2 run it!

maybe i should change the thread 2 say under 21 (was life simpler back then it's been that long i can't remember)

am2801
24-08-2005, 09:37 AM

/Hmmm ur a yoof u say :inquisiti just been 2 ur personal prof wot year were u born? having never met u. i'm pretty sure if u woz a yoof u'd be proud of your d.o.b. there's something ur not telling us isn't there!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes4

be proud of your age, shout it from the roof tops because when u buy that little red sports car we'll all know the truth :thumbsup:
:joker:

bernmc
24-08-2005, 09:31 PM
I don't know where this rubbish is coming from :elvis:! Those of you who have met me must be jealous of my boyish good looks, my child-like innocence, and the fact that I am still a virgin :evil2:, and are clearly trying to taint my good name!

Unfortunately, I can't reveal my year of birth as my work for MI5 involves a certain amount of secrecy... oops, I've said too much already :lipsrseal!!!

psbarham
24-08-2005, 09:36 PM
I don't know where this rubbish is coming from :elvis:! Those of you who have met me must be jealous of my boyish good looks, my child-like innocence, and the fact that I am still a virgin :evil2:, and are clearly trying to taint my good name!

Unfortunately, I can't reveal my year of birth as my work for MI5 involves a certain amount of secrecy... oops, I've said too much already :lipsrseal!!!
sniff sniff , whats that smell ? reminds me of a cattle farm /Hmmm , does this mean we all have to be shot now or have you got one of those things from men in black?

Kieran
24-08-2005, 11:33 PM
....Those of you who have met me must be jealous of my boyish good looks.....

Well, I trust him as a doctor, certainly!!! Anyone who can perform plastic surgery on themselves to that degree and not look like a victim of Hanibal Lecter has got to be good!

Paul Beazer
25-08-2005, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=bernmc]and the fact that I am still a virgin :evil2:, QUOTE]
Are there any Virgins in tonight??

No, didnt think so BERN! How many kids have you? (Your wife isnt called Mary is she??)

Ah my GOD, Bernmc could be the second coming!

Im not worthy oh purple one....

Grabs coat on the way to the door...... /pan

Kieran
25-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Paul?! Driving that hire car has unhinged you, hasn't it?! :inquisiti :inquisiti /yes

bernmc
26-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Are there any Virgins in tonight??

No, didnt think so BERN! How many kids have you? (Your wife isnt called Mary is she??)

Ah my GOD, Bernmc could be the second coming!

Im not worthy oh purple one....
It was wind pollination, ok?

WRT the I'm not worthy stuff, this is entirely appropriate behaviour from you, and forum members should take a leaf out of your book :thumbsup:

Flesh & blood has not revealed this to you, my son. :sunny:

Paul Beazer
26-08-2005, 08:04 PM
BERN.
If you're only 21 and the second coming, you would not claim to still own the sheepmobile! Sort your info out, otherwise tho shalt be christened SGHOM2 (SENILE Grey Haired OLD Man the 2nd)!! :D
Thank you and goodnight!

bernmc
26-08-2005, 08:29 PM
BERN.
If you're only 21 and the second coming, you would not claim to still own the sheepmobile! Sort your info out, otherwise tho shalt be christened SGHOM2 (SENILE Grey Haired OLD Man the 2nd)!! :D
Thank you and goodnight!
Look m8, last time 'round it was a friggin smelly donkey, this time it's sheep ok? :D

Paul Beazer
26-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Nurse?!

Kieran
26-08-2005, 11:58 PM
:inquisiti /help

Bal
27-08-2005, 08:55 AM
isnt it all about turning 25 these days ....