PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: UK-Spec chrome grille (2000-on) & Standard VR-4 side indicators

Kieran
23-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Hello Peeps.

I'm after the following Items.

UK-Spec facelift chrome radiator grille - You can see it in the photos of my old GLS, here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21513

Also standard (amber flat type) VR-4 side markers (the ones on the wings).

Cash waiting or I am happy to swap with my current items - My radiator grille is colour coded in Hamilton Silver (A71) and my side markers are the clear, round type (again, you can see the same items on the pictures of my old GLS, where they were a standard fit).

/EDIT

I'm also after the piece of trim that sits under the steering coloumn - the lower part of the dash that has the bonnet release catch on it too. Mine's broken. It must be in beige to go with the rest of the interior.

Axeboy
23-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Hi Kieran

I have side repeaters as ive just changed to smoked ones...

You can have them ive you PM me your address and details.

Cheers

Kieran
23-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Hi Kieran

I have side repeaters as ive just changed to smoked ones...

You can have them ive you PM me your address and details.

Cheers

Why, thankyou!

PM on it's way.

zedy1
23-08-2005, 11:13 PM
i may have an mmcs and a chrome grill, how much are they worth to you?

ANTHONY
23-08-2005, 11:18 PM
ih mate just seen your old gls for the 1st time it was nice.....you'v come a long way since then....but why a crome grill?

I-S
23-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Nah.... this is the chrome grille you REALLY want:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=579

Kieran
23-08-2005, 11:21 PM
i may have an mmcs and a chrome grill, how much are they worth to you?

The MMCS... Tell me more about it first... Is it the later-type unit with the bigger screen? Does it have a TV reciever attached to it (I know these don't work in the UK) or is it a complete MMCS system with all the cables and what-not so that it will work out of the car?

Regarding the chrome grille....... Erm!! I'm crap at this bartering thing... :embarasse :embarasse £25 and my old grille in exchange?

zedy1
23-08-2005, 11:24 PM
The MMCS... Tell me more about it first... Is it the later-type unit with the bigger screen? Does it have a TV reciever attached to it (I know these don't work in the UK) or is it a complete MMCS system with all the cables and what-not so that it will work out of the car?

Regarding the chrome grille....... Erm!! I'm crap at this bartering thing... :embarasse :embarasse £25 and my old grille in exchange?

deal done, the mmcs is in a 98 gdi,dont think its got the tv but has a screen and the unit in the boot never had one b4 so dont know the differences

ANTHONY
23-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Nah.... this is the chrome grille you REALLY want:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=579 now that 1 i like

wirdy
23-08-2005, 11:32 PM
VR4's are a CHROME-FREE ZONE !!

Someone STOP HIM NOW /pan /pan

Kieran
23-08-2005, 11:36 PM
deal done, the mmcs is in a 98 gdi,dont think its got the tv but has a screen and the unit in the boot never had one b4 so dont know the differences

Cool. Bring the grille to Japfest and I'll pass some cash to either Derek or Dave to give to you, seeing as I won't be there and I'll give you my old grille at a later stage if that's ok?

This 1998 GDi unit..... It wouldn't be the 1998 GDi that was on Ebay a few days ago? Pictured halfway out of a garage and hadn't been used for a year or so? If it is, i'll look at the advert. To be honest, I think it's the same type as the one I've already got - it's the TV stuff or a later unit that I'm really after.

Kieran
23-08-2005, 11:36 PM
VR4's are a CHROME-FREE ZONE !!

Errr............ Why?!?! :inquisiti

zedy1
23-08-2005, 11:41 PM
Cool. Bring the grille to Japfest and I'll pass some cash to either Derek or Dave to give to you, seeing as I won't be there and I'll give you my old grille at a later stage if that's ok?

This 1998 GDi unit..... It wouldn't be the 1998 GDi that was on Ebay a few days ago? Pictured halfway out of a garage and hadn't been used for a year or so? If it is, i'll look at the advert. To be honest, I think it's the same type as the one I've already got - it's the TV stuff or a later unit that I'm really after.

cool

ANTHONY
23-08-2005, 11:41 PM
japfest? when is this and why anit you going? we nned to see what you have done to your new motor

Kieran
23-08-2005, 11:49 PM
japfest? when is this and why anit you going? we nned to see what you have done to your new motor

DOH!!

Sorry, not Japfest, I meant Trax - That's the one I'm not going to- JapShow at Santa Pod will see me there Polishing away!! :smug:

Nick Mann
24-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Kieran - still got the original repeaters from the car! ;)

Kieran
24-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Kieran - still got the original repeaters from the car! ;)
:embarasse :oops: /duh

Nick Mann
24-08-2005, 01:33 PM
:embarasse :oops: /duh

:p

You can av'em back next time we meet.