Kieran
24-08-2005, 09:46 AM
I think this could be a sight worth seeing.... Anyone agree? :inquisiti

http://www.silverstone-circuit.co.uk/booktickets/book_tickets_D1.htm

Quad Al
24-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Sept' the 4th your at Silverstone,
Sept' the 3rd D1 at Silverstone. /pan /pan /pan
Why don't you visit on the Saturday and you could pick up a few of their lines round the corners? :leer: :evil2: :leer: .
You can put a VR4 sideways, Honest /yes .
Just make sure you've got plenty of rubber down below!! :rolleyes4

Wouter
24-08-2005, 10:47 AM
I was thinking of going.... but the weekend after this will be JAPSHOW final, and I don't fancy driving down there two weeks in a row!

Kieran
24-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Sept' the 4th your at Silverstone,
Sept' the 3rd D1 at Silverstone. /pan /pan /pan
Why don't you visit on the Saturday and you could pick up a few of their lines round the corners? :leer: :evil2: :leer: .
You can put a VR4 sideways, Honest /yes .
Just make sure you've got plenty of rubber down below!! :rolleyes4

Wrong month, nitwit!! /pan

enigma
24-08-2005, 10:56 AM
I was thinking of going.... but the weekend after this will be JAPSHOW final, and I don't fancy driving down there two weeks in a row!

I'm with Wouter! I have plenty to do to my car and the next few weekends are tied up......in fact I only have one free before Japshow......

Although it would be worth seeing I think I will give it a miss! :embarasse

Wodjno
24-08-2005, 11:08 AM
This would be great to see.. But i don't think it's a great venue to have it at .. As far as i remember, doesn't the seating and stand area look out onto the straight. :inquisiti £25 for seating and £20 for stand. /Hmmm On the straight..
I know you can sit or stand wherever you want on the circuit, but this type of racing would be better viewed from higher up i think . /yes
Perfect venue for this would have been Rockingham Super Speedway. All the stands face inwards and you can see all the track. :2thumbsup

Quad Al
24-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Wrong month, nitwit!! /pan
Nitwit says please look at the Silverstone calender all car events THE DAY BEFORE OUR PLAY DAY!
Clothcock! :rolleyes4

BraindG
24-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Nitwit says please look at the Silverstone calender all car events THE DAY BEFORE OUR PLAY DAY!
/Hands handbags to each participant...

ready...
steady....

Kieran
24-08-2005, 11:49 AM

Berk! That's the cheapo Auto-Glym one! Not the D1 stuff that I'm on about!!

Take this!! /pan Now behave or I'll chineese burn you and pull your hair!! /lol

Wouter
24-08-2005, 11:52 AM
/Hands handbags to each participant...

ready...
steady....

/haz

£20 on Kieran to win! Who will give me good odds?

Nick Mann
24-08-2005, 01:28 PM
On 2nd October I will be mostly hungover in Canada!!

(My sister gets married on 1st.)

Kieran
24-08-2005, 01:32 PM
On 2nd October I will be mostly hungover in Canada!!

(My sister gets married on 1st.)

Blimey, they're going to put you on a plane and everything?! Now, I've heard of some wedding day pranks, but that's just silly........ :joker:

MattG@J-Tuner
24-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Oh yes, the first ever D1 event in the UK. October 2nd will probably decide the fate of D1 in this country.

Just in case you maybe thinking of turning up on the day without a ticket... I've spoken to the organisers and its strictly advanced ticket only, no tickets are available on the gate due to the very limited numbers.

The event uses the corners from Bridge to the start/finish straight as far as I know. 19 cars from the D1 have been confirmed and a special drivers search tomorrow will determine 10 UK wildcard runners.

Quad Al
24-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Berk! That's the cheapo Auto-Glym one! Not the D1 stuff that I'm on about!!

Take this!! /pan Now behave or I'll chineese burn you and pull your hair!! /lol

Then, then, i'll take my dirty wheel cleaning rag out and wipe it in your face!....
and if you give any more cheek young'un, I'll wipe it on your car!!....
Quick turn this bloody thing off /Nuuu /lol /lol