PDA

View Full Version : Possible free dyno run.

Nick Mann
24-08-2005, 09:44 PM
I started looking into a rolling road day as a club event last month. I think it could be a good winter meet. One of the comapnies I talked to sent me an e-mail today. I went something like this:

POWERSTATION Open Day - Saturday 27th August
As many of you will know we have now moved into our new premises. To celebrate this we have decided to throw our doors open and invite performance car enthusiasts from around the country to come and visit. The day will include:

Free dyno runs in our new dyno 'cell' will be carried out throughout the day. We will run as many cars as possible but will have to cease running at 17.00. The running order will be decided on the day by POWERSTATION. More 'interesting' cars will get preference and we will try to run as many different types as possible.

We will demonstrate an Ecutek re-map on a 2006 Impreza, to show the amazing difference this mod can make. We'll also be able to talk people through the benefits of the new Ecutek Mitsubishi Evo software.

Dents Plus will be on site all day to help with any body work problems.

A number of our suppliers will be present displaying their latest products.

Litchfield Imports will have the latest 2006 Impreza STI / Spec C and Forester STI available for viewing.

And not forgetting a burger van will also be on site throughout the day serving tea, coffee and food.
Directions to our new premises can be found on our website: www.powerstation.org.uk.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

POWERSTATION
Northway Trading Est,
Northway Lane,
Tewkesbury,
Glos.
GL20 8JH
tel: 01684 296675
fax: 01684 296645
www.powerstation.org.uk

Nick Mann
24-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Now Kieran has thrown us all out, maybe a couple of us might get a free run?

The only thing is that I don't have all day free - just the morning and very early afternoon.