PDA

View Full Version : out N about tonight

Big Ian
25-08-2005, 11:40 PM
some pic's from a local weekly meet the blue RX7 is for sale, and the FTO-VR4 will be for sale soon. the 200 SX is my cousin's which has just under gone an auto to manual trans-plant :happy: O and the Galant /Hmmm ...well that's mine :smug: (load's more other car's...but they are run O the mill type's /yes )

DUNLY
26-08-2005, 01:39 AM
That is Some GLS Ian. luv it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :leer: :leer: :leer:

am2801
26-08-2005, 09:22 AM
very nice Ian. tell me can u pick that fto-vr4 up by it's handle and carry it around. I don't think i'd leave that parked anywhere. as for your galant it's not too overstated yet it has individuality!!!!! obviously ur the proud father, who likes 2 take his baby out and show it off 2 his friends!!!!!!

Big Ian
26-08-2005, 10:48 AM
That is Some GLS Ian. luv it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :leer: :leer: :leer:
/Hmmm you could sell your car and buy mine?..........i need to get a real VR4,"SOON!" :embarasse instead of a-look-alike :leer:

the FTO is an import, and the kit is the "real deal" Veilside job /yes £3000 worth! of moulded plastic and a top speed of 162mph (so the owner told us), first time ive saw it.. :happy: it's a very well put together car but need's a good clean behind the ear's (if you know what i mean?)
the RX7 has bill's topping £16.5K and is "WOW!" so clean so well built and has a nice brand new tuned twin turbo engine with 350+BHP cheap TAX too,it's booked as a 1.3! offer's over £10K wanted or a swap for a 4 door Jap sport's car :happy:

Big Ian
26-08-2005, 10:57 AM
very nice Ian. as for your galant it's not too overstated yet it has individuality!!!!! obviously ur the proud father, who likes 2 take his baby out and show it off 2 his friends!!!!!!

thank you for the very nice comment's :thumbsup: , 3 yrs it's taken to get it the way it is (never got enough cash :embarasse ... to spend on my car's..but i get bye /yes )..very proud :smug: ...i am /yes it get's load's of attention no matter where i take it, the first question is normaly "what the FecK is it!" :rolleyes4

Big Ian
26-08-2005, 12:25 PM
OOPS! near forgot i told Brian i'd post a picture of his 206 over 10K worth of add on's :rolleyes4...youngster's now a day's /Hmmm how do they do it??

DUNLY
26-08-2005, 01:11 PM
i wish i could Ian, love to buy it would save me a lot of hassle. but no way, aint got the cash the now. its in the day day for its MOT, wish me luck!

bradc
26-08-2005, 08:25 PM
that is a very nice RX7, I like the bonnet especially. The FTO is nice too.

Ian, are you really considering selling it now?

Big Ian
26-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Ian, are you really considering selling it now?

/yes SEE HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10519)