PDA

View Full Version : interior cabin lights

kornstar
26-08-2005, 02:42 AM
my cabin lights have stoped working when the doors open and when manualy turning them on but i cant seem to get into the case to change the bulb?
or would it more likely to be a fuse?
/help

cheers

BraindG
26-08-2005, 08:09 AM
my cabin lights have stoped working when the doors open and when manualy turning them on but i cant seem to get into the case to change the bulb?
or would it more likely to be a fuse?
/help

cheers
The clear plastic should come out of the housing with some carefull convincing... i remember it being a bit of a bugger.. but there are two lights in the remember, one for left and one for right, are neither of them working? are the ones in the back working?

Paul Beazer
26-08-2005, 08:16 PM
If its the one near the rear view mirror, it should pop off using a screwdriver approaching from the front. 5 min job, probably.....
It can be operated by any of the switches at the bottom of the doors or tailgate lock.
Its unlikely they have all got corroded at the same time, but worth checking them, but the likely cuplrit is the bulb i'd guess.

kornstar
27-08-2005, 05:24 AM
yeah i have three lights at the rearview mirror, one main cabin light that should have been turning on when any door or boot was opened and then two smaller lights on either side that worked fine, all it was, was a loose conection somewhere as i gave it a bang and it started workin again.

Cheers