PDA

View Full Version : CHCH Autosalon 05

-LegnumVR4-
27-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Hey guys, I'm competing in the CHCH Autosalon with Msport at the moment and the show is going off. It's a lot better than the SI Champs, organisers are damn nice to work with, very relaxed athmosphere.

If anyone is down here feel free to say hi.

I'll be asking u lot up there some question after i see how i go down here /yes

-LegnumVR4-
28-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Okies Christchurch is out of the way, do people in Auckland want to see the Legnum at the Final battle? I'll be lucky to take out any awards at the show as the standard of cars that are there are insane, I would be going up for the people in ClubVR4 and Msport. Like to get away from Christchurch for a change :thumbsup:

Can people let me know how keen u are for the Legnum, not cheap to get there and it will be a once off. :happy:

Rhys

i3ooyah
28-08-2005, 10:53 AM
was madbaz there?
the good ol dude was feeding me lollipops all day at the akld autosalon :)

just looking at the pics and the display is freaking awesome, if you didnt win the display award then those fools need to be fireeedddddd!

-LegnumVR4-
28-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Yeah Baz was there, great guy and awesome car :rolleyes4 418kw atw i think, nuts hearing that turbo sucking in the air :thumbsup:

bradc
28-08-2005, 11:58 AM
What is Baz's car? 418kw is amazing.

Rhys, I'm very keen to see your car, and you know that every VR-4 owner in Auckland would love to see it too.

You See
28-08-2005, 12:37 PM
It'll be awesome if you could make it up for the Final Battle, would be keen to check it out. :thumbsup:

-LegnumVR4-
28-08-2005, 08:27 PM
What is Baz's car? 418kw is amazing.

Rhys, I'm very keen to see your car, and you know that every VR-4 owner in Auckland would love to see it too.

Its a Toyota Supra painted in bloody red with a single turbo the size of ur head :inquisiti

I hope to get a few of the mods i want done before the show but time is tight. I want to have the car tuned so it can go on the Dyno up there, fronts seats done, small audio tweak and maybe some bigger wheels. :smug: /yes

My funds are stripped rite to the bone which will limit what i can do. I'll do a small fund raiser with Msport down here to help pay for the transport up there.