PDA

View Full Version : kn0b at petrol station

Nick VR4
27-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Went out earlier to get some bread and fill car with gogo juice plus fill my petrol can up for the lawn mower
INSERT INTO post VALUES ( I wonder if i get more bhp using Super in the Lawnmower :)? )
Gets to the petrol station fills up can and tank goes onto pay
While queing this guy turns up in a clapped out old nova
Gets this huge clear plastic container out of the back seat

And was just about to start filling it when the chap realised what it was doing and wouldnt turn on the pump :D

The guy then started waving his arms about telling him to start the pump
No way he was going to do that regulations etc etc
He sent the Manager out to talk to him
This guy want mental when the manager told him its not legal to use a container like that
Im sure if he did fill it he wouldnt have got it back in the car way to heavy it would have taken about 10 gallons if not more it was at least 3 foot tall

one gallon weights approx 16lbs x 10 = 160 thats over 11 stone plus fluid slushing about could have been a major catastrophe he drops it and it bursts open :eek:
Anyway he left after telling the manager he had no parents and a few other choice words
Some people are so thick :Ponder:

BraindG
27-08-2003, 05:21 PM
good thing though!.. might have heard something in the news that night..

crazed maniac sets light to church then himself

some people jsut have no idea.. the simpe fact he was complaining shows something..

atleast were fine..

/twitches

Brind
27-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Nick VR4
Some people are so thick :Ponder:

Couldn't have said it better!
Makes you wonder what his intentions were..

Dmac1969
27-08-2003, 06:57 PM
While queing this guy turns up in a clapped out old nova

You didnt need to say any more after that to prove the Kn0b theory , did he happen to have a Burberry baseball cap and a penchant for drum n bass <ahem> 'music' too?:D