PDA

View Full Version : Callander show/ meet

Big Ian
28-08-2005, 09:26 PM
louis sorry we never met you today :embarasse ...we went back to our car's "totaly soaked to the bone",,,saw your car though /yes :thumbsup: looking well mate, suit's em wheel's
Dunly, saw you leave....never saw you inside the show though!...hope you and your mate's had a good time and you liked my car enough :leer: that you'd ave it? :rolleyes4

what a wet,wet day it was /yes Yan's family and mine ....tried our best to stay longer but with kid's on tow we thought best and enough was enough!, :inquisiti to wet to even take picture's! :embarasse ...apart from these
(hope you all got home safe and had a hot cuppa (or a cold can /yes )

Legnum Lad :thumbsup: next time mate /yes (thank's for the TXT's)

Louis,Strangebat and my car and 1 with my daughter next to what she though was a "funny car!"

ritch_w
28-08-2005, 09:48 PM
looks a bit wet.....................

good ole scottish summer :rolleyes4

Big Ian
28-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Louis, did you see the auction? :inquisiti do you know how much £ the Roll's Royce went for? (a freind's car) mega history that one, with over £100K of recipts /yes
also the 240Z, the guy wanted £7K for it! /pan no chance! i'd say £3K at most?

DUNLY
28-08-2005, 09:59 PM
wot a day, wot a day. soaked to the bone nothing better than sitting soaking with jeans on a hour and half drive home. seen some nice cars. good to meet up with some members, didnt get much chance of a chat cos of the weather, but there will be a next time! :thumbsup: . oh and yes ian, if i can get rid of mine, I WILL BE AVE'N IT! took plenty of pics of your car (hope u dont mind).

Big Ian
28-08-2005, 10:05 PM
oh and yes ian, if i can get rid of mine, I WILL BE AVE'N IT! took plenty of pics of your car (hope u dont mind).

just think once it's your's you'll only have to look out your house window :rolleyes4 :joker:

/yes nice to meet you :thumbsup:

DUNLY
28-08-2005, 10:11 PM
now that would be nice. oh i hope i sell ma motor :evil2:

Louis
29-08-2005, 10:01 AM
HI guys,
I was at the show last year and it was brilliant sunshine, this year totally soaked!!, I didn't stay to see the end of the auction, I did quite like the 260 Z but yeah, maybe looking for a bit much.
It's always nice to see other Legnums and Galants, cos you still don't see that many on the roads, anyhoo, see you all at the next one (whatever is coming up next?), cheers Louis

ritch_w
29-08-2005, 12:03 PM
see you all at the next one (whatever is coming up next?)

dunno of any more shows coming up (anyone??)

why dont we arrange a mini meet again for september??? any suggestions?