PDA

View Full Version : Club VR4 logo

Freddy
30-08-2005, 04:37 AM
Does anyone have a gif or jpeg of the club vr4 logo? I am getting my Legnum sign written with our company graphics and I wouldnt mind incorporating the club vr4 logo in there somewhere. Obviously, permission is sort from the club vr4 chiefs before I do such a thing.

enigma
30-08-2005, 06:44 AM
Does anyone have a gif or jpeg of the club vr4 logo? I am getting my Legnum sign written with our company graphics and I wouldnt mind incorporating the club vr4 logo in there somewhere. Obviously, permission is sort from the club vr4 chiefs before I do such a thing.

Try Here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5254&highlight=font)

Spirit
30-08-2005, 07:23 AM
permission is sort from the club vr4 chiefs before I do such a thing.

I don't think you will get any objections.......free advertising and all that :thumbsup:

BraindG
30-08-2005, 08:19 AM
Aslong as you don't make clothes with it we're happy :) - otherwise we will hunt you down. /yes :smug:

Freddy
30-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Thanks guys, will send some pics when its finished. Anyone else have a Legnum sign written for work purposes?

bradc
30-08-2005, 08:44 AM
the people I sold my GDI to have sign written it with 'mitsi-west' all over it. They have 3 now, 2x black prefacelift and my black facelift, all with 'mitsi-west'

I've also seen some couriers with legnums and one 'optus' legnum. I've never ever seen a galant with sign writing.