PDA

View Full Version : WANTED, clear front indicators

DUNLY
01-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Looking for clear front idicator lenses, whether these come just as a lens, or the full light i dont know. its to replace the horrid orange 1's. if anyone sees, anything give us a we shout.

cheers guys!

Big Ian
01-09-2005, 02:46 PM
they come as a full unit...... /Hmmm and if you buy my car you'll get a set :thumbsup:

:joker: :chugchug:

DUNLY
01-09-2005, 03:27 PM
thought u were going to buy the BM and do a part/x? /Hmmm so they come as a full unit. hmmmm. /Hmmm /Hmmm /Hmmm, can i no just rip a lense of another g in a car park.??? noooo never, especially another G owner. Phoned about 6/7 scrappies this morning and no G's. Depending on when ma boot gets fixed i'll prob just be keeping it. sorry mate. if a win the lottery on sat, i'll gibe u £5g :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Ian
01-09-2005, 03:49 PM
they are hard item's to get /yes ...only breakers worth trying are Zedy or JAPS (helen street govan) or £70 odd quid from the dealer (that's £150 a set without bulb's)

go see the BM later but on another note someone has been at my house asking about my car and they will be back later if i sell for cash then it'll be a VR4 /yes

DUNLY
01-09-2005, 04:13 PM
dont suppose u got the number for the JAPS place in govan?

Big Ian
02-09-2005, 07:03 AM
dont suppose u got the number for the JAPS place in govan?

JAPS: 0141 440 2900 : 161 Helen Street Govan

i got one of mine in there a while back for £10 :thumbsup: "bobby bargain" /yes
1 little cross head screw hold's each unit in-place and remember to take the bulb & holder (just un-plug the plug fitting)....job done :smug: