PDA

View Full Version : mbc install anger problem

wcur008
02-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Could someone PLEASE email photo(s) of where to install my manual boost controller. My god, it's impossible for me to trace my actuator lines to find the T/correct vacuum line. All the pics on this web site won't load for me so please don't direct me there because i've looked.
If you emails me photos i will be less likely to go on a rampage, possibly killing your family at the mall. So.. be a hero.. stop a murderer... email...
curdfam@xtra.co.nz

Wodjno
02-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Could someone PLEASE email photo(s) of where to install my manual boost controller. My god, it's impossible for me to trace my actuator lines to find the T/correct vacuum line. All the pics on this web site won't load for me so please don't direct me there because i've looked.
If you emails me photos i will be less likely to go on a rampage, possibly killing your family at the mall. So.. be a hero.. stop a murderer... email...
curdfam@xtra.co.nz

I would like to help as i had the same problem and took me forever with trial and erro to finf the right lines. I'm at work so can't send you pics, but you will find all the info you need and all the pics aswell in the members area.. $20nz..

It's worth every cent.. And Some .. /yes

wcur008
05-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Doesn't matter now, found it anyway.