PDA

View Full Version : 1st ever japtuner event

japtuner
02-09-2005, 04:36 PM
hey im gary site admin at my new club www.japtuner.co.uk we are holding our 1st event soon and i am looking to invite some of the big clubs along to make a day of it i have already invited the 3 main jap mags along and would love it if you guys could come too

1st EVER ‘TEAM-JAPTUNER’ EVENT!

Sunday-23rd October
11:00am

12 New Road
Sowarth Ind est
Settle
N York’s
BD24 9AG

All of the big jap owners clubs have been invited including, Skylines, 200sx’s, Evo’s, Supra’s,Rx7’s and Impreza’s to name but a few.

For our 1st event we are joining together with one of our valued club members as he launches an all new japanese performance and import store ‘Jap Scene UK’. Together we will be holding an open day at the new store to celebrate the beginning of a new club www.japtuner.co.uk and a new store www.japscene.co.uk

‘Team-Japtuner’ a new club for the north
‘Jap Scene UK’ a new store for the north

Competitions throughout the day including best car, best club, and on top of that there will be freebies from some of the stores suppliers to give away.

It would be great if you guys could come and show us your support!

For more information e-mail webmaster@japtuner.co.uk
Or see our club forums events section at www.japtuner.co.uk
Or contact me Gary on 07949246913

Brunty
02-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Timing Gary, it's all about...........

.........timing!

Most folks who would be interested in this are preparing for TRAX at the moment - you'll probably get a better response after the weekend.

:thumbsup:

Smokinmasta2
05-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Looks OK - as long as the Max Power/Fast Car etc crowd don't go........ :)

Smokin...............

japtuner
18-10-2005, 09:56 PM
URGENT NOTICE..please help spread the word...

OK where do i start!!...it is a great disapointment..and quite annoyed really ... and i must say my greatest appologies for posting at such a late date..hope i dont cause anyone too much inconvience..

The event shall have to be prosponed this weekend.. i know i know please dont all shout at me at once..... as i say it is a great dissapointment... but Matt and the Guys at Japscene have a business comitment in London ive only just been told about and we really cant get out of it. ..

The event we promise shall still be going ahead..bigger and better than ever!i shall confirm the new date within a few days..

It would be a huge help if you could spead the word..i shall be posting on just about everyforum...