PDA

View Full Version : all change

Big Ian
03-09-2005, 09:31 AM
:inquisiti if i end up keeping my GLS :embarasse (only if i don't have it sold within 2 week's) then some thing's will have to change /yes

17'z will be changed for 18'z, either vent my bonnet or go for an aftermarket job, suspension will be changed to either full adjustable or atleast something more firm than what i have, sporty or recaro interior, maybe VR4 pre face lift front bump'r & side skirt's.........full VR4 look's with GLS POWER! somehow i feel i should finish what i started with my GLS /Hmmm
i honestly can't see me have any other car :inquisiti other than a VR4 or keeping my mint GLS (which i wish someone would buy /yes )

V6 non turbo's don't even enter my thought's...nice but not any more than what i have now! :embarasse

bradc
03-09-2005, 09:48 AM
hurry up and sell it! VR-4's are tons more fun than GLS's ;)

Kieran
03-09-2005, 11:18 AM

I have to agree there. Mind you, it would be the ultimate GLS... /Hmmm

Nah, go with the VR-4 if you can! /yes /yes

Big Ian
03-09-2005, 11:46 AM
but the way i drive /Steeringw ......my GLS is load's of fun to :leer:

selling it aint the problem......it's getting someone to buy, three folk have been at my door and 2 have came back ive told them all the price is just a starting point "make me an offer", they then say: it is a very clean and good looking car, just what i'm looking for... /Hmmm .. :inquisiti i'll go home and think and get back to you later

/pan TIMEWASTERS!!!!!!!! anymore like this and .....well :leer: .......i cant take no more :evil2:

in my head ive bought 4 or 5 VR4'z in the last 2 week's, i'm doing everyone's head in with /yes will i wont i, load's O question's and then more will i wont i'z :rolleyes4
i could afford a few VR4's that are for sale just now but i'd rather sell mine first, as if i don't do it this way then i fear i would let the GLS go for a fraction of it's value just to make room, i'd love to keep both a VR4 & my GLS but :embarasse it dont make financial sense.

ritch_w
03-09-2005, 12:48 PM
V6 non turbo's don't even enter my thought's...nice but not any more than what i have now! :embarasse

i beg to differ on that one - a manual V6 is definitly quicker than an auto :thumbsup:

BTW - reading between the lines I reckon you are keepin the GLS - and why no - its a peach :thumbsup: /yes

bradc
03-09-2005, 12:48 PM
It probably isn't that bad an idea to keep both cars, especially with the fuel prices you guys have over there.

Big Ian
03-09-2005, 01:36 PM
i beg to differ on that one - a manual V6 is definitly quicker than an auto :thumbsup:

BTW - reading between the lines I reckon you are keepin the GLS - and why no - its a peach :thumbsup: /yes

what i mean is in style and extras /yes ......and in a way power as the V6 aint that much more than the 2ltr. if someone offers the right price it's owf! /yes but if not i know i still have a mint condition car that's still worth doing more to (but then it'll never be sold!)

ritch_w
04-09-2005, 09:30 AM
if not i know i still have a mint condition car that's still worth doing more to (but then it'll never be sold!)

heres a thought i had last night (coming home on the train after the scotland v italy game and several :chugchug: :runkest: ....)

hows about a lancer 46G (??) engine minus the turbo - should slot straight in and be good for 200bhp /Hmmm

is your engine single or twin cam? if its single cam - head & cams off an evo or the 6generation galant GTi?????? /Hmmm

Big Ian
04-09-2005, 10:17 AM
not sure what evo engine that is :rolleyes4 , but ive been told an evo 6 engine use's the same mount's and would go in along with my own box?

(a Ralliart dealer's salesman said so! /Hmmm )

ritch_w
04-09-2005, 10:38 AM
they are derived from the same motor so everything is there to slot it in with any custom fab work required to make it fit /yes /yes /yes

DUNLY
04-09-2005, 01:00 PM
now theres a thot ian /Hmmm , evo engine in a gls.. nice :smug: . well the evo 6 is the 4g63 same as the Gls which is a 4g63, is this refering to the block??

Big Ian
04-09-2005, 02:50 PM
no matter me looking now at a conversion :inquisiti .......mines is sold :embarasse