PDA

View Full Version : shocking survey results

psbarham
04-09-2005, 08:10 PM
after conducting an exhausting survey covering more than 350 miles and thousands of cars in the process i have found out that ferrari enzos are more common than galant / legnums i saw 4 enzos and only 2 galants including mine , for something so expensive you wouldn't expect them to be so common . at least we now know we have one of the most exclusive cars on the road :smug: so come on own up whose was this hidden in the depths of donington park today

bernmc
04-09-2005, 08:15 PM
What were you up to at Donington eh? Still that see red thing?

psbarham
04-09-2005, 08:57 PM
What were you up to at Donington eh? Still that see red thing?
yup we did both days , it was fecking awesome :thumbsup: 380 photos and videos anyone ?

bernmc
04-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Shoulda popped in for a cup of tea m8.... only another 30 miles ;)

Paul Beazer
04-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Very true, I very rarely see another Galant / Legnum, even when I am allowed off this lump of chalk. So much better than those awfully common Bavarian made cars! :smug:

psbarham
04-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Shoulda popped in for a cup of tea m8.... only another 30 miles ;)
yeh only another 30 miles /pan i'm sure you would have welcomed us with open arms :inquisiti when you saw the mood the kids were in after a day in the sun , mind you cameron would have told you all about his new car , a nice little imsa gt spec arga chevrolet , silly sods let him sit in it and play with all switches /pan kept him quiet for at least 30 secs :embarasse