PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Zeddy!

ghanda
05-09-2005, 09:16 AM
I picked up my new car On Saturday morning and drove straight to Mo's in Blackburn. I turned up late, having dropped off Dave (The previous owner of the Legnum) in North London to take delivery of his new car – a rather nice Fiat 20V Turbo.

So turning up at around 3.00pm, the day before Trax, I wasn’t expecting much in the way fitting, as I know how long it takes to get ready for show.
4 Hours later, we had swapped the Bumper, grill, bonnet, steering wheel and dash trim!

What a Star! And what an introduction to the Club!
Mo thank you very much for all your help – really appreciated and look forward to spending more with you in the future :D

BraindG
05-09-2005, 09:18 AM
:thumbsup: - Zedy a star! thats for sure!!

I should create a Zedy Smilie :D

Brunty
05-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Since I joined back end of 2004 I've been on the receiving end of a considerable amount of help from a good number of members - not least from Mo and also his cousin.

While there are always going to be members who are the most helpful because of their knowledge/skills/jobs that helpfulness is contagious and a good number of the active members on the site seem happy to put themselves out to assist others.

Don't forget to give Mo a recommendation/reputation thingy!

I should create a Zedy Smilie :D

I thought this was it? :smash: