View Full Version : STOP PRESS: Some long awaited good news

Brunty
06-09-2005, 08:58 PM
It's back.....

Brunty
06-09-2005, 09:08 PM
The lowdown......

Texan Bars
Talk about a blast from the past! Texan bars are a milk chocolate covered chew bar. Get one while you can as they are only available for 6 weeks!

I'm gonna put my shorts and sandals on and go down the local shop on my Grifter to try and find some!!!

Slyder
06-09-2005, 09:31 PM
With playing cards through the spokes for that "easy eider" sound effect??
Not sure my false teeth will cope with one these days.............eh gringo??

Kieran
06-09-2005, 11:24 PM
I must be too young! :embarasse

wirdy
06-09-2005, 11:42 PM
AWESOME!!!!

I'm off to look for some tomorrow.

These things were superb.....long & stringy when warm, or when cold the chocolate just cracked off and fell on the floor!!!

Legnum Lad VR4
07-09-2005, 01:30 AM
to young but i am gona look for some they sound intresting

Brunty
08-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Right - the first one was dissapointing. Having been sat on the shelf in the petrol station for several very warm days. It was too soft. I was too eager. This was not the same bar I enjoyed in my youth - had my memories deceived me or was the new Texan a shadow of it's former self?

Not easily put off (especially when it comes to food!) I bought another and left it in the fridge for twenty minutes too firm it up a little. What a transformation!!! :rolleyes4 For four whole minutes while I chewed and chewed I was once again that little blonde haired boy building ramps, falling off bikes, and climbing trees. Bliss.

For a few minutes today a couple of Texan 'milk chocolate covered chew bar' has made life seem just as good as it once was. Gets a Freetime Thumbs Up from me.

:thumbsup:

bradc
08-09-2005, 08:19 PM
England must be the most boring country in the world!

Brunty
08-09-2005, 09:28 PM
England must be the most boring country in the world!

Nah - I might be boring - but I've no doubt England must be one of the most interesting countries in the world.

/yes

ANTHONY
08-09-2005, 10:29 PM
I WANT SPANGELS