PDA

View Full Version : Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Brind
01-09-2003, 02:46 AM

Clip: http://www.polarisuk.com/video/Films/Moontruth.mpg

jaysback
01-09-2003, 08:49 AM
the clip is cool:)
:D
not so shure about the landings tho.
i reckon they prob did go
or did they
the wonder of conspiracy theoris

Brind
01-09-2003, 05:34 PM
I'm not really into it all really but it wouldn't surprise me if the Americans did fake it to beat the Russians and actually being noted to have actually achieved something as a country rather than just claiming they did something when everyone else knows they didn't, the wars we've had have proved that, not to mention quite few inventions they claim to have thought of.

Back to the moon landing, I saw a program on Discovery a while ago where they were discussing the moon landing.
They were showing footage and pointing out lighting and how they were moving around etc which looked really fake when it was pointed out.. was quite interesting. :)

Japmetal
06-09-2003, 11:22 AM
IF YOU CONSULT ENOUGH EXPERTS YOU CAN CONFIRM ANY OPINION

I'll leave you guys to decide how this should be applied to the given situation tho:rolleyes:

banjo
06-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Someone would have blabbed by now if it had been faked.

BraindG
06-09-2003, 12:47 PM
look up the photos from else where on the net if you dont believe this one)

first..
look at F.. where’s the crater that would have been left with the booster thingy slowing it down on its descent?.. and where’s the dust it would have blown up and all over the place?.. there should have been some on the feet for starters!

Next look at G... what the hell?! a foot print.1..1 UNDER a leg?!? hmmm fishy they were supposed to be the first ones on the moon..

And finally.. H.. INSERT INTO post VALUES ( i know this picture is pretty bad but if you see original it makes more sense) all the sun is coming from the right side.. agreed? that side is nice and bright... but on the left side there is e United states "badge",.. but it stands out when it should have been in the dark... INSERT INTO post VALUES (there is no refracted light on the moon!) figure that one out..

ill look for a better picture.. and that’s ones a bit dull..

BraindG
06-09-2003, 12:49 PM
INSERT INTO post VALUES (hehehe)
http://brainsluice.tripod.com/moonlanding.html

BraindG
06-09-2003, 01:20 PM
this one is a classic!

K) again.. dark side of Landing module.. and what do we see loud and clear?

BraindG
06-09-2003, 01:22 PM
R) A "C" shape, or coincidence?
Q) why is the cross-hair behind the equipment, when its placed between the shutter and the film, on the camera?
S) strange turning circle..

ill stop.. otherwise ill keep going all day long..

Brind
06-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by banjo
Someone would have blabbed by now if it had been faked.

Probably would have if they didn't have a freak accident...

banjo
06-09-2003, 04:20 PM
Yes of course, you can pay someone off but their allegiance usually only lasts for as long as the money does, whereas an accident or perhaps 'suicide?'