PDA

View Full Version : Help with Bilstein B12 suspension

tig202
13-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Hi there, I was just wondering if anybody who has the above fitted to their Legnum could measure their front and rear ride height for me? I have recently fitted the B12 kit to my Leggy and the ride height looks a little low /Hmmm

My heights are as follows:-

Fronts approx 350mm
Rears approx 330mm.
(these were taken from the centre of the hub to the wheel arch)
I have tried both spring seat heights on the rear shocks but the ride height seems to be the same.

/help please as I cannot seem to get my spanking new evo alloys to fit now /pan

RED
14-09-2005, 05:04 PM
I've got the B12 on the front of my saloon. At the moment the front is about 330mm from centre to wheel arch but should expect this to rise a bit when the back goes on. I'm running 18x8 and didn't have a problem getting them on but they do bottom out if I go fast on very bumpy roads :rolleyes4

Hope this helps

Jane

ghanda
14-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Are B12's still available?

tig202
15-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Cheers for the reply Jane, my yours is a little low on the front eh..... it should pick up a few mm when you get the backs lowered /Steeringw Tbh I have had no real probs with the fronts bottoming out, maybe due to the fact the rears were in contact with the arches and speeds above 1 mph are impossible:embarasse anyhow, back on with the ol 16 inchers for the meantime /Hmmm Hopefully your wheels have a better offset than mine and will allow your rear to drop nicely :happy:

Ghanda, yes the B12 is still availible through Motor sport world but these kits are sourced through Euro car parts which dont have the best track record... my kit was missing a few parts and it took alot of leg work to get them delivered..... 4 weeks for the incomplete kit from Germany and several weeks to get the errant parts :inquisiti