PDA

View Full Version : 6a13 in Dodge Avenger

art
14-09-2005, 11:23 AM
First of all sorry, the answer to my question probably is already mentiond somewhere in the forum, but i'm didn't heve time to chek.

I'm the owner of Dodge Avenger (besicaly Avenger is american copy of Galant, same chassis, interior, engine in my case is 2.5 V6 (6g73) year 99, only american designed body and 4sp. auto transmision from crysler) and im planing to do some upgrades to get some extra hp. I figuret that the best thing to do whould be swaping engine to 6g73 3.0l from 3000GT/Dodge Stealth (It's very popular in USA). Until today when i discovered existance of Galant vr4 :d . You have to understand that in a place i live and contrys around are none of theas cars... and during my looooong visit in USA i havent seen them eather :undecided . So i was unavare of their existance.... My question is: has anyone ever swaped 6g73 to 6a13? Problems, modifications. In my case transmision defenetli got to go...
And is it posible to buy a whole 6a13 engine in UK or actualy it doesant mater where, and aproximetly hove much it whould cost in good condition.
Tanks in advance!

Marcel
14-09-2005, 11:34 AM
You have PM

And for your interest: there is one in Estonia :)

Look at the pm i sent.