PDA

View Full Version : F/S UK - My Leggy VR4 for silly money....

Legnum Boy
16-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Well, with no positive change in my financial situation, I am now forced to take drastic action.

Can't be bothered to re-post all the details, etc.... Click Here for Original Post (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showpost.php?p=71839&postcount=1)

£4000 OVNO

:embarasse :embarasse :embarasse :bigcry: :bigcry:

Its due an oils service right now, other than that, she's as is the post above.

ghanda
16-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Where were you 3 weeks ago?!!!

Good luck matey - at that price, it's a steal

(If you want to sell the AVC seperately...)

Rambaud
16-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Ygm.

Kieran
16-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Good lord! That's super-dooper cheap!! :inquisiti

Surely if you're going to sell at such a loss, you could keep it, get rid of your 200sx and get an oil burner (saving the VR-4 for special use)?

Legnum Boy
16-09-2005, 05:38 PM
The 200's long gone. :embarasse

I will be left with a 15 yr old 216 GTI - (Honda Twin Cam - Just keeps going and going)

And of course, my new pride and joy - ZZR600 (more fun, more speed and way less running costs :smug: )

Rambaud - pm'd you back
Mo - at the moment OVNO doesnt quite go that low, but hang in there a few days and I may have to fold. /Hmmm

Bal
16-09-2005, 05:56 PM
i saw this car and loved it ... but with the current petrol price hike and my own financial insecurity i cannot purchase ... come one people its a deal it's a steal ... its the bargain of the fecking century

Legnum Boy
16-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Cheers for that Bal, just a shame you are not in the market for one.
Its got to sell at this price..... :embarasse

<<<<<<<<< ---- It comes complete with funky avatar.....

02Mitsu
17-09-2005, 05:30 AM
any pics? $7200 usd? wow cheap

ritch_w
17-09-2005, 08:30 AM
any pics? $7200 usd? wow cheap

see here
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=105
:thumbsup:

Legnum Boy
21-09-2005, 06:49 AM
:embarasse

No takers yet?????? /Hmmm

Still think £4000 is too much?

Make me an offer, I can only say yes or no.... /yes

.... Not yet Mo, but you can see how things are panning out.... :rolleyes4

zedy1
21-09-2005, 09:02 AM

i was coming down south today /Hmmm

zentac
21-09-2005, 09:17 AM

I could stretch to £2000

Kieran
21-09-2005, 10:47 AM
I could stretch to £2000

I think SENSIBLE offers will be considered!! ;)

/Come on anyone? £4K is a steal!! :happy: /yes

Legnum Lad VR4
05-10-2005, 12:36 AM
still available??

bank manager doesny look to mean this month lol

Legnum Boy
05-10-2005, 02:59 AM
still available??

bank manager doesny look to mean this month lol

Still available, and on show at Santa Pod on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Still open to sensible offers too... :scholar:

Paul Beazer
06-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I wish!
I expect to see a post on here on monday saying sold.
COME ON SOMEBODY!

psbarham
06-10-2005, 08:27 PM
i'm trying to talk someone into it at the mo /yes

Kieran
06-10-2005, 08:32 PM
i'm trying to talk someone into it at the mo /yes

Tell her it's got all those bits that she's sure you've meddled with on your engine!! /pan

psbarham
06-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Tell her it's got all those bits that she's sure you've meddled with on your engine!! /pan
like i said sunday , i don't need 2 hairdryers to go fast , its one of my customers , she is after a slightly more sensible car than her mr2 , she also wants something a bit different :thumbsup:

vampirej
11-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Is this still for sale??

Legnum Boy
11-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Is this still for sale??

Yep...... :sad3:

vampirej
11-10-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll see my luck, I really want the car, but have to clear the HP on my Civic first, the cheque should be arriving any days now for me to clear that... once that's done, then I will sell my Civic and get the cash to get a VR-4...
If I was to pay you deposit, say half, would you be able to hold onto the car until I sell my Civic? It shouldn't take long to sell as I'm only looking for around 9k...

Legnum Boy
22-11-2005, 07:49 AM
Last bump I can be bothered with.

Someone make me a half sensible offer and remove this car from my driveway.....

Please.........

WildCards
22-11-2005, 01:03 PM
UN-BE-LIEVABLE
Can't understand why you haven't sold it yet, as others have said looks lovely, but probably just the wrong time.

Again as others have said, if i could get rid of the bus i'd be over to see you, but it owes slightly too much.

Good luck

Steve

malcolmord123
08-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Where are the pics? sorry.. cant't find them

Brunty
08-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Where are the pics? sorry.. cant't find them

The pics are ---> HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=105)

Jim84
08-12-2005, 05:13 PM
its an ideal car for me however i am a little worried by previous posts by yourself which is why i am hesitant to travel so far to view it tbh

im not being nasty, its just that it seems to have been a pretty stressful car from your posts

Legnum Boy
08-12-2005, 06:35 PM
its an ideal car for me however i am a little worried by previous posts by yourself which is why i am hesitant to travel so far to view it tbh

im not being nasty, its just that it seems to have been a pretty stressful car from your posts

I will be the first to admit that its been a pig of a car to own.
However, any issues that have arisen have been dealt with, no expense spared.
This car has been treasured whilst in my possesion, and the only reason I am selling now is because of financial problems.

If I had the choice, I would not sell this car. Its a well loved, low mileage, damn fine example of the pre-facelift 8G, with some well chosen, sensible mods.

Someone give me a few grand as an xmas pressie and I will happily carry on driving round in my beloved car. /Steeringw

Jim84
08-12-2005, 06:50 PM
are you on MSN we could chat regarding the car as i am very interested. just more worried than anything else as i have never spent this kind of money on a car before,

pezza
08-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi Jim

I went to see this car (and back seat test drive - with seatbelt on!) with another club member ... the car has had money spent on it and well looked after...

I was considering selling mine and buying this one let alone the other club member who I went to see it with!

At least you can see the history of the car and talk to previous owner, which is more than you may get to do if you bought elsewhere and highly likely to spend more money than this one..

I would say its definitely worth a look.. /yes

Jim84
08-12-2005, 07:16 PM
thanks for your advice, mate, hope you dont mind me asking but why did your mate not buy then car???

pezza
08-12-2005, 09:21 PM
thanks for your advice, mate, hope you dont mind me asking but why did your mate not buy then car???

Needed to sell own car first plus weighing up pro's and con's about the cost of VR4 ownership....

Bal
09-12-2005, 06:46 PM
that be me that didnt buy this car ... i loved the car but like pezz said i do a shed load of mileage and that weighed up with cost of ownership i know id end up cutting corners of the basics which would mean the car would devalue ...

this is defo a car that has been looked after and it should be looked after in the future too.

Rambaud
09-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Also, a lot of people are terrified at the amount of debt they are carrying, especially in a falling UK property market. Wage inflation is not going to bale them out this time. Xmas is going to be a nightmare for a lot of families.

Have a look over at the House Price Crash website :

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=22

Simon
10-12-2005, 10:54 AM
We are not in a falling uk property market /pan /grr Yes people have debts, yes people have mortgages, yes people have been spending too much! i know i have!!! The market has levelled out on average and this started over a year ago so we have all been living with it before the papers had reported the subject. mortgage rates have been frozen again and are likely to remain so.....this isnt to just help the mortgage borrower but to improve the amount we all spend on the high street! or at the Jap Tuners!!!

in the real world you have to look long term, yes, buy a house but dont expect to sell it next year for £10k more or even at the same money! To be safe you have to look medium term, say 5-7 years to ride out the "cycle" of the housing market.

Please, no-one take the above as "ranting" /grr but this thread is to sell a great car and we are talking about the Global property market, spending £4k will not tip the scales! now the important stuff................. /yes

This is as cheap as VR4 ownership becomes..........it seems the car is now surplus to requirements so Legnum Boy is now selling.........if someone has £4k to spend then buy this car.......before i remortgage my home, take out more equity and buy it myself..........

BUMP, Back on topic to sell this car! :thumbsup:

enigma
10-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Buy it Simon, you know it makes sense!

Rambaud
13-12-2005, 09:54 AM
We are not in a falling uk property market

Seems that John Prescott disagrees with you.

"The Office of the Deputy Prime Minister has said that house prices across the UK continued their fall in the year to October."

Kieran
13-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Enough! Let the man sell his car!!! This is the second thread of his that's been hijacked!!

Price is now £3500!!!

New thread here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12521