PDA

View Full Version : Japshow check list

SGHOM
17-09-2005, 11:38 PM
for those of you attending Japshow in just 3 weeks, :2thumbsup & those intending to run, or even thinking about possibly running the strip. you'll need ;

1 ] Driving licence. /yes
no licence.......... no run !! /yes I don't know of any numpty who would forget to bring their driving licence, & try to get a run ?? :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse

2] crash helmet. If your car will do over 100 mph terminal speed, you'll be required to wear one. /yes

3 ] food ?? burgers are £75, & drinks are around £300 !! :rolleyes4 plus, ..... the queues are stupid !! unless you want lunch at 7.30 am. /grr /help

4 ] err ??................ any other suggestions to make the day go smoothly ?

Big Ian
18-09-2005, 01:39 AM
for those of you attending Japshow in just 3 weeks, :2thumbsup 4 ] err ??................ any other suggestions ?

:inquisiti are BMW'z allowed? :embarasse

psbarham
18-09-2005, 09:30 AM
:inquisiti are BMW'z allowed? :embarasse
the clue is in title of the show :evil2: , but if you leave it in a layby then on of us will pick you up :inquisiti

ritch_w
18-09-2005, 09:34 AM
as long as it has ClubVR4 sticker on it :thumbsup:

BTW - you have to go - its the LAW :-policema :-policema

ANTHONY
18-09-2005, 08:41 PM
:inquisiti are BMW'z allowed? :embarasse ian debadge it................. then know 1 will know you,v gone to the dark side

richy rich
18-09-2005, 09:20 PM
i will be bringing gas barby and camping stove to this one as not planing to run up strip. /Hmmm
so if you want to bring food to put on bring it. :thumbsup:

lboots
18-09-2005, 09:25 PM
for those of you attending Japshow in just 3 weeks, :2thumbsup & those intending to run, or even thinking about possibly running the strip. you'll need ;

1 ] Driving licence. /yes
no licence.......... no run !! /yes I don't know of any numpty who would forget to bring their driving licence, & try to get a run ?? :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse

2] crash helmet. If your car will do over 100 mph terminal speed, you'll be required to wear one. /yes

3 ] food ?? burgers are £75, & drinks are around £300 !! :rolleyes4 plus, ..... the queues are stupid !! unless you want lunch at 7.30 am. /grr /help

4 ] err ??................ any other suggestions to make the day go smoothly ? you forgot shinpads for dodgems( no pads no legs) ouch ouch

am2801
26-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Does any1 know if a paper (old style) licence is accepted????
Due to the fact I am such a good driver (well don't get caught anyway) I've not needed my licence for anything for 4 years.
I do intend to send off for a new 1 soon, but not in time for santapod

Kieran
26-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Does any1 know if a paper (old style) licence is accepted????

That's fine - I'm in the same boat - My Bad!! :embarasse :embarasse /pan

am2801
26-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Here's me thinking I might not be able to do the sprint. Cheers Kieran.

BraindG
26-09-2005, 03:47 PM
you forgot shinpads for dodgems( no pads no legs) ouch ouch
Huh? Why, oh why you need them? /Handbag

Wouter
26-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Hmm.... don't forget to bring some nice weather!!!

If it rains it stops!

Jimbo
27-09-2005, 10:37 AM
That's fine - I'm in the same boat

/Hmmm Off topic, but just some friendly advice for you K......haven't you moved house in the last year? Get your licence updated asap mate, and don't get stopped in the meantime! :-policema

I did :embarasse .....just after I moved to Stoke I was pulled over doing 80 in a 50 on the A500 and he happened to check my address..... Leicester :embarasse Oops...I'd forgotten!

Luckily the car was still registered to the same (old) address so I winged it a bit and got away with both the speeding ("I know you're not from round here, etc" /lol) AND the £1000 fine for not updating my driving licence to my new address. I'd lived in Stoke for 6 months at the time!!

MR.VOODOO
27-09-2005, 10:43 AM
ok i wont be staying over at the ibcas ( or somting like that )
what time are you meeting at the pod or at the hotel
i am about 2 hours drive away so i need to plan my leave time !