PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Legnum !

Dream Weaver
20-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Due to my having acquired an accident damaged Tiptronic auto I have a spare Legnum !

Really it is too good to break so I would like to sell it to someone who wants a cheap Legnum that needs a bit of work.

Its a 1996 VR-4 auto in pearl white, with velour interior and non MMCS dash. A few parking dings and a few scratches on the bumpers and the hitch cover is missing off the front bumper.

Major issue is the engine warning light is on but it is a runner apparently. This could be a bit of nothing or a major issue, but thats why its cheap !

It is currently on the boat on the way from Japan, due date 17th of October at Liverpool docks.

If anyone wants it, I would prefer they pay the FOB price to me prior to arrival and then pay the sea freight charge, duty, VAT and SVA themselves. And obviously collect from the docks.

Even with that lot, this is a sub £2k Legnum.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/nige999/legnums/0000.jpg

Simon
20-09-2005, 09:03 PM
what if you ended up paying the FOB price and then pay the sea freight charge, duty, VAT and SVA .....................what would you then want to sell the car for???? obviously a bit extra for the hassle you've had to incur and make a profit................ /Hmmm

zentac
20-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I would be interested once Ive looked at it and asessed why the engine management light is on as that could be expensive. The engine could be fcuked

Dream Weaver
21-09-2005, 09:21 AM
what if you ended up paying the FOB price and then pay the sea freight charge, duty, VAT and SVA .....................what would you then want to sell the car for???? obviously a bit extra for the hassle you've had to incur and make a profit................

I don't want to do that, thats why I am offering it FOB.

I just want what it owes me right now, its a cheap legnum.

But read on......

I would be interested once Ive looked at it and asessed why the engine management light is on as that could be expensive. The engine could be fcuked

Fine, thats up to you. I am offering it "as is", its a cheap legnum.

If it has not sold by the time it gets to Liverpool its off to RSE to see if they can fix it cheap, if they can its on their forecourt for sale. If not, then its a breaker. They are very interested in getting into Legnums so it will be ideal for them.

I am just offering it to the forum members first.

Dream Weaver
21-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Sold to Mo !

Kieran
21-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Sold to Mo !

Strewth! Who'd have thought that Mo would have had it!! :joker:

ritch_w
21-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Strewth! Who'd have thought that Mo would have had it!! :joker:

thats a shocker :shocked: :shocked:

zentac
21-09-2005, 05:26 PM
hmmm dam. knew I should have bought it. Ive got a spare engine to drop in it as well :(

Dream Weaver
21-09-2005, 08:35 PM
As the septics say, you snooze you lose.....

Big Ian
25-09-2005, 10:33 AM
/Hmmm........what would Mo want with another VR leggie :rolleyes4

:thumbsup: :joker: