PDA

View Full Version : my bits are all over the place !!

SGHOM
20-09-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm still waiting for my hoses to be returned to me ! :embarasse I have some other bit's from Mo I'm waiting on ! /yes I've a few other goodies I'd rather not mention at this time I'm waiting for !! :smug: :scholar:
I really... really need to get my car back together ASAP !! :embarasse
It's not run for quite a long time now, & I need to get some testing done before Japshow . /yes
I'm running out of time, & getting a little concerned now ? :embarasse :embarasse

Wouter
21-09-2005, 07:47 AM
Derek,

If you need help putting your car together, then let me know! :thumbsup:

BraindG
21-09-2005, 08:31 AM
get on the case Derek!

zentac
21-09-2005, 09:14 AM
youve got 3 weeks yet.... leave it until the day before like I normally do!

SGHOM
21-09-2005, 06:06 PM
I phoned SFS on monday to remind them about my hoses.......... still nothing in the post. /Hmmm
called them again this afternoon, & they said they would check with despatch & call me back in a few minutes............NOTHING !! /grr /grr :embarasse

SGHOM
23-09-2005, 03:38 PM
they should have been delivered today.......................... nothing ! :evil2: /grr
At least Mo is reliable. got my parts from him pronto !! cheers mate ! :thumbsup:

SGHOM
23-09-2005, 03:57 PM
and as speak.............. a parcel arrives !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"joe ? JOE !! you're working tomorrow......... putting my car back together ! " /yes
i'm off to see the wizard. :curtain: ;) for my specially ordered jets !! :lipsrseal :smug:

psbarham
23-09-2005, 04:34 PM
i'm off to see the wizard. :curtain: ;) for my specially ordered jets !! :lipsrseal :smug:
you just couldn't resist could you ??? :thumbsup:

enigma
23-09-2005, 06:29 PM
I am prepared with a small selection of jets :smug:

psbarham
23-09-2005, 06:34 PM
ooh the gloves are off now , things are hotting up

zentac
23-09-2005, 06:43 PM
hehehe.... I know what both of them are up to, its going to be a fun shootout and I think I will loose my top spot on the table unless I do something drastic.

SGHOM
23-09-2005, 06:54 PM
hehehe.... I know what both of them are up to, its going to be a fun shootout and I think I will loose my top spot on the table unless I do something drastic.
err ? you keep out of this mr Batty !! /yes /pan
this is between me & Dave..OK ?? /grr

oh......... & in the next hour, I shall be firing her up !! :thumbsup: the 1st time in ages. :embarasse /help

zentac
23-09-2005, 06:58 PM
err ? you keep out of this mr Batty !! /yes /pan
this is between me & Dave..OK ?? /grr

oh......... & in the next hour, I shall be firing her up !! :thumbsup: the 1st time in ages. :embarasse /help

Scared of a little healthy competition?

SGHOM
23-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Scared of a little healthy competition?

not in the slightest :smug:

Kieran
23-09-2005, 10:57 PM
I've just realised... Only 1 more weekend after this one to get the cars ready! /help /help

Not at all impressed that Pap-Pap will be staying behind, but at least that gives me the winter to properly sort things out. /yes

I hope the weather holds - I've so much cleaning to do!! :embarasse :rolleyes4