PDA

View Full Version : hello (a bit long sorry)

mr p
27-09-2005, 09:47 PM
hi , my name's kevin , for the past year i've been driving and modding my skyline , im supposedly in the middle of my midlife crisis :rolleyes4 and loving every minute untill we got another dog and the words not practical rang in my ears then depression set in untill i opened j tuner and saw legnum vr4 joy! ,so to cut a long story , started looking , found one , metallic purple , auto tiptronic , leather , 50k drove it, loved it part exd the skyline , pick it up oct 8th now looking forward to getting a car i can mod and tune and if the dog gets on my nerves, ican put her in the back and scare the living crap out of her! look forward to talking and meeting some of you in the futur , cheers kev :happy:

ritch_w
27-09-2005, 09:57 PM
welcome :thumbsup: good choice of upgrade /yes

join up for £20 and access the members area for all sorts of great information :thumbsup:

mr p
27-09-2005, 09:59 PM
on the case now , thanks :happy:

SGHOM
27-09-2005, 10:18 PM
can you tell us which car you've bought ?? /Hmmm
we have eyes & ears everywhere !! we may know it ! /yes /yes

/edit oh !! & dont forget this !
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9000

It could be your 1st meet.......... one day after getting your leggy ! :thumbsup:

mr p
27-09-2005, 10:33 PM
hi, it's a 97 p legnum vr4 type s met purple i got it from a dealer in kent called riverdale moter comp , its a fresh import and i;m the first uk owner , kev :happy: as for santa pod was going in the skyline on the owners stand , so if all goes well on the sat might take a trip up was taking my son as its his birthday , would i be able to get on the owners stand ?

caishanvr4
27-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Hello & welcome :chugchug:
Congrats on your pending purchase & dont forget the piccys
what part of essex you at

mr p
28-09-2005, 06:50 AM
thanks, im in benfleet near southend on sea

Wouter
28-09-2005, 07:50 AM
Hi and Welcome to the Club! :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
28-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Hello and welcome!!

I would imagine a place on the owners stand is available - SGHOM will confirm.

Good choice of car, hope you have a happy time together. :thumbsup: