PDA

View Full Version : body shop

psbarham
29-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Cat (my good lady wife :inquisiti ) has asked me to ask you if you would be interested in any body shop products , she started doing bodyshop partys (a bit like ann summers partys but without the buzzing ) a while ago and as a distributor of their products she gets them quite cheap really , so if you have any requests for yourselfs or your partners then please ask , i will get her to sort out a product and price list asap :thumbsup:

Brunty
29-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Cue....

"My mate wants to know if you can get......"

type queries.

Sorry Paul but my Mum still buys my undercrackers for me :embarasse

Kieran
29-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Sorry Paul but my Mum still buys my undercrackers for me :embarasse

That's so wrong. /pan

Please Steve, do not post anything so disturbing again :inquisiti ...... I now have horrible mental images of your dear mother turning up with carrier bags full of Marks and Spencer's best Y-Fronts...... Arrrgh!!! /help /wall

Brunty
29-09-2005, 09:13 PM
...... I now have horrible mental images of your dear mother turning up with carrier bags full of Marks and Spencer's best Y-Fronts...... Arrrgh!!! /help /wall

Marks and Spencers? :inquisiti

My Mum is the Body Shop rep for North Yorkshire.....it's good stuff y'know, especially the velvet knickerbockers ...... /JawDroppi

:lipsrseal

:helmet:

:pimp2:

:mask:

...and probably...

/whip

BTW: :laugh:

Kieran
29-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Regarding the last post....

/haz /haz

Brunty
29-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Keiran> So much for the mickey taking, I'm onto you: you're waiting for me to log off so you can place your order aren't you???

psbarham
29-09-2005, 09:41 PM
ignore him K place your order now , it'll keep the boss happy (mine and yours )

ANTHONY
29-09-2005, 09:53 PM
body shop ohh good i have some stone chips on the front that need sorting. or have i come to the wrong place/Hmmm

psbarham
29-09-2005, 10:04 PM
body shop ohh good i have some stone chips on the front that need sorting. or have i come to the wrong place/Hmmm
i'm sure they have some lippy that will match :inquisiti