PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo ;)

HJM
03-10-2005, 06:13 PM
What a great day today has been - the VR4 has come home after it's extended stay at the doctors (and I don't have to drive that horrible 1.4 Astra anymore) /pan

AND

discovered that our local Tesco (which I work behind) has started selling 99 ron fuel - 3p a litre cheaper than our only local source of 97ron :thumbsup:

Do days get any better than this :drummer:

(or do I just need to get a life? :embarasse )

J

psbarham
03-10-2005, 06:50 PM
great news , i was wondering about this today , and yes you need to get a life /pan

Spirit
03-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Congrats on getting the car back guys :thumbsup:

Jimbo
03-10-2005, 08:53 PM
What a great day today has been - the VR4 has come home after it's extended stay at the doctors (and I don't have to drive that horrible 1.4 Astra anymore) /pan

Good news folks. :thumbsup: so what was the final diagnosis? What it, as expected, a serious case of trackitis? Or was it just a PTRD (post traumatic ring disorder)? /Steeringw /Steeringw

Anyway, what's wrong with Astras? /Hmmm Without wishing to start a Life of Brian Romans sketch.......apart from the fact it hasn't got enough powered wheels, horse-power, turbos, yaw control, moon rooves, boost controllers, strut braces, alloy wheels, tiptronics, style, credibility, or desirability......

Right, ok.....rather than post this and embarrass myself I'm going to click cancel then go back downstairs to my happy juice..... :chugchug:

HJM
03-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Good news folks. :thumbsup: so what was the final diagnosis? What it, as expected, a serious case of trackitis? Or was it just a PTRD (post traumatic ring disorder)? /Steeringw /Steeringw

Anyway, what's wrong with Astras? /Hmmm Without wishing to start a Life of Brian Romans sketch.......apart from the fact it hasn't got enough powered wheels, horse-power, turbos, yaw control, moon rooves, boost controllers, strut braces, alloy wheels, tiptronics, style, credibility, or desirability......

Right, ok.....rather than post this and embarrass myself I'm going to click cancel then go back downstairs to my happy juice..... :chugchug:

/haz - add the fact that it was manual, green, the radio didn't work and it was totally gutless and you are about there :thumbsup:

Still, it's gone now and after this next glass of wine, it will be but a bad dream :5shots:

Cheers,

J

PAUL
04-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Hi glad you got it all sorted :thumbsup: so which one is going up the strip at pod /Hmmm It's got to be the Slippery Supra,
Simon and I said we will bring some chip fat for ya burn-outs :evil2: /Steeringw

HJM
04-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Hi glad you got it all sorted :thumbsup: so which one is going up the strip at pod /Hmmm It's got to be the Slippery Supra /Steeringw

LOL - 'fraid it will be neither - and the Supra will be staying at home :rolleyes4

Polabear
04-10-2005, 09:29 AM
LOL - 'fraid it will be neither - and the Supra will be staying at home :rolleyes4

Supra......didn't think Honda made those as well........ /Hmmm :rolleyes4

HJM
04-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Supra......didn't think Honda made those as well........ /Hmmm :rolleyes4

Ah, that's the Prelude's replacement :evil2: