PDA

View Full Version : Bad police driving - photograph to prove

Dream Weaver
03-10-2005, 06:58 PM
This photo was taken on the 23rd of September at about 1.00PM on a rather rainy day with poor visibility at times.

I took it on my camera phone while travelling North on the M1 in Hertfordshire as I was absolutely appalled by the bad driving of this idiot.

Basically he was sitting on the tail of people like this, and as soon as he had got them out of the way he was off like a rocket.

I tried to keep up with him at one time, and he was pulling away from my Evo which was doing 90-95MPH.

In his defence (if any) you might say, I was speeding and I was using a camera, which is true but I ain't the law.

Anyway he must have sussed me in the end as he pulled over into the slow lane and shodowed me for about 20 miles. I guess he was hoping I would do something wrong.

If I was a Hertfordshire council tax payer, I would want to know why the county police can drive like total c*%ts.

Reg. was WU 05 NRY.

"Only a fool breaks the two second rule".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/nige999/58MB00321.jpg

michaeli
03-10-2005, 08:06 PM
I can relate to that...

I was on foot and I saw a copper at the traffic lights in his car talking on his mobile phone, I banged on his window and said if he valued his job to hang up straight away..

to my surprise he said goodbye and hung up!!!

They are there to protect people from illegal acts and can only brake the law and get away with it as long as the public tolerates it...

I say we shouldn't tolerate it, however, there is a fine line and it's probably not worth tredding...

MR.VOODOO
03-10-2005, 08:44 PM
ONLY A FOOL BRAKES THE TWO SECOND RULE

i like

what is the diffrence between a hedgehog and a police traffic car ?

a hedgehog has p r i c k s on the outside

Brunty
03-10-2005, 11:11 PM
More evidence of bad police driving!!!! (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11315)

EVOLUTION
04-10-2005, 12:34 AM
The police only enforce the the law, not abide by it.

It has pi**ed me off on numoerous occasions, im tempted to go out with a video camera in the car, and a friend of corse.

But then i think, would anything ever come of it, and i think we all know the answer to this one....

John

Ps, nice to see that you bring them to shame mate, would be nid=ce if you could have got a name, and set in the evidence to the his mates lol