PDA

View Full Version : weird dreams ------

MR.VOODOO
03-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Now guys i am going to tell you some of the dreams i have been having lately
i am geeting concernd that i might be a oddball and a bit strange.

please tell me you dreams , just to see , as i think i am a bit strange

Last night

all i can rember was this part

i was driving down the road when i went round a bend and thier was a car driving slow and out in the middle of the raod he shouted at me slow down
i said shut up you stuppied c88t i can see ,
he was behind a big giraffe and it was driving beside a young bay giraffe to protect it .
i over took the car and next thing i new the big giraffe was trying to sh*g me
it was biting my arm to stop me getting away

THIS IS NOT A LIE I DREAMT IT
it gets worse

about 3 weeks ago
i dremt i was round my friends house and i said to him whats in the bag , he said have a look i oepn the bag and their was a severd pigs head in it with little trotters , and it was alive
it jumped out the bag and started chasing me round the room , it bit my arm
i then managed to kick it down the stairs ,
it came back up and my friends girlfriend gave it a cuddle
the pig started crying and said i dont wont to die

last but not least

i dremt alittle while ago i was flying over london in a open top jumbo jet
and their was a landing strip in harrords

any one know a good shrink ? /help /help

Kieran
03-10-2005, 09:38 PM
I don't think you're mad at all... In fact I envy your ability to dream so regularly. I used to, but not so much now.... Yet I always feel better when I have..... :inquisiti :rolleyes4 Weird...

A similarity in both dreams is the arm bite..... Ever been injured on one of your arms or something?

MR.VOODOO
03-10-2005, 09:50 PM
my arms are fine , it's my head i,m worried about

i think it might be too much cheese amougst other things

ANTHONY
03-10-2005, 09:53 PM
i must say that a few years ago i could remember my dreams but now i cannot.at one point when i used to wake up and i had had a good dream i tryed to go back to sleep and get back into it, but never could

MR.VOODOO
03-10-2005, 09:59 PM
some of my dreams are so strange and good i could write a book .... if only i could rember them

must be something to do with mitsubishi things all those years ago ???????????????

bradc
04-10-2005, 06:55 AM
The simple solution is to never go to sleep ever again.

richy rich
04-10-2005, 05:31 PM
i had a weird one on Sunday morning
i drempt that it was 7am so i got and started to get dressed
until my wife said what are you doing its 2.30 get back to bed.

D.J
05-10-2005, 09:13 AM
How about being eaten alive and not being able to move/call for help.
I've also been stabbed in a dream, actually felt pressure then a sharp pain in the stomach.

michaeli
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
When I was young I constantly had dreams about meeting people I never met, about going places I'd never been and having conversations..

And it always came true, the exact words came out, the people and in that place I dreamt about.. /yes

To prove it wasn't nonsense I even told my mum what would happen (sometime in the future) and a couple of months passed and it actually happened, she couldn't believe it!!! :inquisiti

Unfortunately, I have stopped now and can't seem to dream (or remember them) at all, I was kind of hopng for the lottery number one day.... :inquisiti

ariddell
05-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Both my parents were psychiatrists (mother still is), hence why i grew up so fantasticly sane and well balanced..... :rolleyes4

Sure i can arrange a discount if needed, maybe even do a group buy on de-loonifying.. /Hmmm

:happy:

MR.VOODOO
05-10-2005, 04:58 PM
put me down for two

Legnum Lad VR4
05-10-2005, 06:49 PM
When I was young I constantly had dreams about meeting people I never met, about going places I'd never been and having conversations..

And it always came true, the exact words came out, the people and in that place I dreamt about.. /yes

To prove it wasn't nonsense I even told my mum what would happen (sometime in the future) and a couple of months passed and it actually happened, she couldn't believe it!!! :inquisiti

Unfortunately, I have stopped now and can't seem to dream (or remember them) at all, I was kind of hopng for the lottery number one day.... :inquisiti

you are not alone, this has happened to me so many times

dreamed about it years ago then it happens :S weird and scary

shame i never got dreams about the lottery numbers eh

Kieran
05-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Seeing the future and Deja-Vu incidents happen to me too..... There's a school of thought that says about 80-90% of our brain's functions and capacity are not being utilised with our current consciousnes....

/Sets hydroplanes on this thread for 20 degree dive..... It's getting deeper!!

Interesting though.

MR.VOODOO
05-10-2005, 09:06 PM
we should have an experment on line next week or so

we all log on and one of us thinks of something ( not vr4 legnum ) and we have to try and guess

we must all be bright to have a vr4 etc lol

WildCards
06-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Seeing the future and Deja-Vu incidents happen to me too..... There's a school of thought that says about 80-90% of our brain's functions and capacity are not being utilised with our current consciousnes....

/Sets hydroplanes on this thread for 20 degree dive..... It's getting deeper!!

Interesting though.

Maybe you're all in the Matrix? :rolleyes4

Kieran
28-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Digging up an old thread here, but I had a dream that wasn't unpleasant in the slightest, yet it was slightly odd. Just wondered if you lot had any similar experiences? Not with the dream itself, just in how much you remember and the effect it has on you?

The thing that's unerving me slightly is that I can't stop thinking about it - to the point where I'm actually searching on the net searching about it's meaning.

As I can remember it, I was in London, I believe, though not modern-day london. More like the london of the 1700s in terms of setting and buildings, yet the people were in modern day clothes and there were modern day facilites around, such as the underground. I was trying to get on this. The entrance was the other side of a bridge, however there were steel barriers (like the ones you see at movie premiers to keep the crowds away) blocking the path, and a couple of turnstiles, manned by guards.

One of the guards (and the one I approached) was someone I work with. He wouldn't let me purchase a ticket and turned me away. I was angry about this, yet I couldn't be mad, as I somehow knew that he had a reason for doing this, and whilst it's not a characteristic of the chap (in real life he's not really the selfless type) I felt it was 'for my own good'.

I walked back along the bridge and encountered a young lady, who like myself, had now missed the last train and so couldn't get home. It was late at night in this dream as I recall, and I was anxious that I wouldn't be home to see Alex, and that I couldn't contact her to let her know.

After wandering around for a bit, she sat down in a doorway (or at least that's what I thought it was) and beckoned me to join her. I did, and we chatted idly. I remember that she had very vivid red hair (same shade as mine) and very bright, emerald green eyes. Other than that, she was what I term 'typical redhead'... That is to say, she was quite pale skinned, slim and her facial features had a slight sharpness too them. I found her enchanting, but not in an 'attraction' kind of way.... perhaps in the way I regard some of my friends who, whilst I don't see them very often (a few times a year, if that), I really enjoy their company and conversation. But I felt this wish to engage her in conversation and find out more about her. Almost like I recognised her but couldn't place her?

Anyway, I was suddenly aware that we were moving. It wasn't actually a doorway we had sat down in, but the back of a carriage. And when I looked forward (I had been looking to the right at the cobbled street and the bridge that was now retreating into the distance), I realised several other people were with us in the carriage.......

It was at this point that the scene melted away in my mind and I very gently awoke. I felt very settled, and had a yearning to go back to that dream, to find out more about it, and to chat to the lady......

The reason why this dream is haunting me is that I've remembered it in such vivid and exquisite detail. It really was one of those that you feel like you saw every last detail in every surface - even the moss growing between some of the cobbles on the bridge.

There's something else to it too. It's almost like part of me knows there's a hidden message in there, but the dream ended before I could work it out.

Bizzare. Okay, I'm done rambling now!

Anyway, I'm off to bed...... Sweet Dreams...

soapy1978
28-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Deja-Vu incidents happen to me too

scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bradc
28-04-2006, 01:58 AM
put the hash pipe down!

BraindG
28-04-2006, 06:00 AM
I used to keep a dream book cos of Deja vu's. I have that many of them, i was starting to remember days after the dream. so, not like your normal deja vu "wow, ive seen this before" - more like" wow, ive seen this before, and that dream was that day when i went to tesco, cos i remember talking to a person about my dream"....

i don't beleive the half your brain is quicker than the other half stuff

bernmc
28-04-2006, 07:38 AM
I remember that she had very vivid red hair (same shade as mine) and very bright, emerald green eyes. Other than that, she was what I term 'typical redhead'... That is to say, she was quite pale skinned, slim and her facial features had a slight sharpness too them. I found her enchanting,

Holy sh!t! My ex-wife is haunting your dreams! Flee! Flee, SK - she'll eat you alive!

Never mind the 'settled yearning' etc - that's how it all starts... then she'll get her fangs out :o:o:o

Kieran
28-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Hehe! - You and your Ex get on well then eh Bern?!:speechles So that's why you don't like sunlight......

Nick VR4
28-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Some people do dream or have nightmares after eating cheese late at night I do for one. and some pretty scary stuff to waking up in a hot sweat

Kieran
28-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Yeah, my mum was like that. Cheese and such doesn't affect me - I tend to dream in clusters.... By that I mean I'll dream and remember it for three or four nights on the trot, then I stop and don't do it again for a month or two!:speechles

BraindG
28-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Yeah, my mum was like that. Cheese and such doesn't affect me - I tend to dream in clusters.... By that I mean I'll dream and remember it for three or four nights on the trot, then I stop and don't do it again for a month or two!:speechles
The drink? :inquisiti :P

Kieran
28-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Bah! I'm being serious Barry!/Grrr /pan

Xeroid
28-04-2006, 10:52 PM
The dream foretelling is called 'precognition' ie you 'recognise' something which has yet to happen.....supposedly. Normally has some basis in what has already happened or somewhere you've been.

We all dream, just many don't remember them. I unfortunately don't, only on rare occasions and then they can be VIVID !

Funkstar
28-04-2006, 11:12 PM
The drink? :inquisiti :P

Nah, I think Barry is onto something there. I tend to dream much more, or at least remember more, when I haven't drank that night or drank for a few nights.

I find that if I have had a drink, I seem to be more comotosed, and other than sleeping and dreaming I tend to fall asleep then wake up and thats that. If I haven't drank then everything seems much more vivid.

But regarding your dream Kieran............I haven't got a clue./pan

SGHOM
28-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Some people do dream or have nightmares after eating cheese late at night

absolute load of rollox !! /pan /pan
It's an old wives tale, 'cus pound for pound.... cheese is expensive. :book: thats why our mums & dads wouldn't let us eat it !! dont fall for that one !!

Kieran
29-04-2006, 12:04 AM
..... thats why our mums & dads wouldn't let us eat it !! dont fall for that one !!

No, you weren't allowed cheese because there was a war on when you were little..... /Devil5

SGHOM
29-04-2006, 12:07 AM
No, you weren't allowed cheese because there was a war on when you were little..... /Devil5

cheese wasn't invented during the crimee... chrimea... crymea ........... WW1 !! /pan :5shots:

Kieran
29-04-2006, 12:31 PM
cheese wasn't invented during the crimee... chrimea... crymea ........... WW1 !! /pan :5shots:

/haz

soapy1978
29-04-2006, 03:00 PM

pmsl you lot been on the drink already i see

BraindG
29-04-2006, 08:11 PM
pmsl you lot been on the drink already i see
Soapy Derek.. Derek Soapy..