PDA

View Full Version : japshow & dirty cars???

ritch_w
04-10-2005, 02:29 PM
As i'll be driving down on sat to the Ibis, i fully expect my car to manky by the time i get there.....

is there anywhere near the Ibis or the Pod to wash cars???

what have peeps done in the past or is it case of just leave them manky?????

BraindG
04-10-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah, theres a tescos there, with a pound a cycle... pretty good, means you can focus on brushing for a couple quid, instead of rushing around the car hoping you dont miss anything..

enigma
04-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Mine will be mucky ;)

Kieran
04-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Mine will be mucky ;)

/grr /pan

enigma
04-10-2005, 02:52 PM
/grr /pan

As you are off all week you are quite welcome to come and clean it!

Kieran
04-10-2005, 02:55 PM
I'm at work today - But tomorrow I shall be off - And the cleaning shall begin! Those of you who saw the disgraceful state of my car on Sunday, be prepared for a transformation!! :smug:

Dave - you may get a drive-by washing if you're lucky :leer: ;) ;)

Kieran
04-10-2005, 02:56 PM
As i'll be driving down on sat to the Ibis, i fully expect my car to manky by the time i get there.....

is there anywhere near the Ibis or the Pod to wash cars???

what have peeps done in the past or is it case of just leave them manky?????

Back to topic, I shall bring a few items with me to allow last-minute detailing and cleaning. :thumbsup:

colVR4
04-10-2005, 03:41 PM
There is a hand-car wash just outside Finedon opposite the Shell garage who will wash, dry and wax the car by hand. The benefits of a hand wash without the cold hands and soggy sleeves.

psbarham
04-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Those of you who saw the disgraceful state of my car on Sunday, be prepared for a transformation!! :smug:

i can confirm that it was indeed minging :smug: and in fact it was so dirty the scooby killer looked almost show condition compared to it :smug: :smug:

Kieran
04-10-2005, 10:10 PM
i can confirm that it was indeed minging :smug: and in fact it was so dirty the scooby killer looked almost show condition compared to it :smug: :smug:

I would /grr

...But he speaks the truth!! :embarasse /pan /Hissy