PDA

View Full Version : Ever Heard Of Tg Online?

Nobbe
04-10-2005, 05:15 PM
:evil2:
Hi!

Me and a friend ordered two in car DVD-players from www.tgincar.co.uk a couple of weeks ago. Then I got an e-mail from them saying:

"HI
Your order has not been processed nor your card charged as we dont ship to sweden it is too expensive"

The thing is that now my card has been charged with the same amount as for two DVD-players. (about £855)

HAVE TRIED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM BOTH VIA PHONE AND E-MAIL BUT WITHOUT SUCCESS....

EVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY, GOOD OR BAD??

ariddell
04-10-2005, 05:18 PM
They've been around for quite a while, based just outside Glasgow.

I've heard of quite a few people who have used them without problems so i would think that it may just be an administrative mistake....

Keep trying to get in touch with them and flag the transaction with your credit card company and i'm sure it will be refunded.

Al

Nobbe
04-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Well I sure hope it's just a mistake, it's quite a lot of money.... :embarasse

but they're not wellknown scammers then...?

ariddell
04-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Nah, when they were dealing on eBay last time i looked they had +9500 odd positive feedback so pretty reliable.

Never bought from them myself but certainly aware of their existence and never heard anything bad.

ritch_w
04-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Well I sure hope it's just a mistake, it's quite a lot of money.... :embarasse

but they're not wellknown scammer then...?

i dont thinkso, they do a lot of ebay stuff, their stuff seems to be quite good and i have not heard anybad things about them.

just let them know about the credit card thing and i'm sure it will be sorted. might be worthwhile getting your creditcard company to do a cancellation / refund?

do you have these contact details;
Phone +44 1698 845 407
Fax +44 1698 845 408

Email Sales@tgincar.co.uk

Address
TG ONLINE
BLOCK 9 UNITS 4 & 5
PIT RD
ROSEHALL EST
BELLSHILL NORTH IND EST
BELLSHILL
LANARKSHIRE
ML4 3NZ

strapping young lad
04-10-2005, 07:20 PM
what you could do is set a delivery address to someone you trust in the uk and pay the postage via courier to sweden

thats a lot of money you have spent so not worth worrying about the cost of courier or losing the product

Nobbe
04-10-2005, 10:13 PM
i dont thinkso, they do a lot of ebay stuff, their stuff seems to be quite good and i have not heard anybad things about them.

just let them know about the credit card thing and i'm sure it will be sorted. might be worthwhile getting your creditcard company to do a cancellation / refund?

do you have these contact details;
Phone +44 1698 845 407
Fax +44 1698 845 408

Email Sales@tgincar.co.uk

Address
TG ONLINE
BLOCK 9 UNITS 4 & 5
PIT RD
ROSEHALL EST
BELLSHILL NORTH IND EST
BELLSHILL
LANARKSHIRE
ML4 3NZ

Sounds good!
Yes thats the contact info that I've used...
My creditcard has already been canceled!

what you could do is set a delivery address to someone you trust in the uk and pay the postage via courier to sweden

thats a lot of money you have spent so not worth worrying about the cost of courier or losing the product

Yeah sure, that would be a solution to the shipping part but I don't know/trust anybody in the UK!! Anyway, thats not what this is all about I don't care about the DVD-players that I ordered from them, they said they wouldn't deliver so I've ordered elsewhere!
I just want my money!!!

michaeli
05-10-2005, 07:37 AM
If it seems they won't give you your money back, PM one of the administrators of CVR4, they're trust worthy, ask them to do the address thing for you and when they arrive in Sweden, sell them.. /yes

however, keep trying them and if you don't get any joy, let me know. i will get some advice on how to take them to small claims court or can inform the police on your behalf... :inquisiti

we should be able to help somehow.... /yes

regards,

mike :thumbsup:

Bal
05-10-2005, 09:43 AM
i recently go an indash motorised screen unit off them, as in the last 4 weeks.

they seemed pretty good.

the only thing i didnt like was the fact that you cant phone them now, if you ring the number it says they are an internet only company.

i had to call them because the screen was playing up, but then i fixed it (my fault not theirs) they did respond to my emails about a day after i sent them out.

Seem ok.

Based in Belshill if anyone fancy checking it out.

I am going to order some more stuff off them, spoke to one of the main guys there and he's gonna sort me out some stuff.

Nobbe
05-10-2005, 04:36 PM
If it seems they won't give you your money back, PM one of the administrators of CVR4, they're trust worthy, ask them to do the address thing for you and when they arrive in Sweden, sell them.. /yes

however, keep trying them and if you don't get any joy, let me know. i will get some advice on how to take them to small claims court or can inform the police on your behalf... :inquisiti

we should be able to help somehow.... /yes

regards,

mike :thumbsup:

Thank you for your helpful attitude!! I'll keep you in mind!!