PDA

View Full Version : Web Designer Needed

strapping young lad
05-10-2005, 12:36 PM
hi guys

i need help (no news there then)

ive just been given a task to re-develop a website which needs to be made more professional looking and easier to manage

currently the software of choice is mambo, but i know too little to commit myself and want to know if anyone here knows of a web design company who does CMS type stuff, at a reasonable cost

if they host as well that will be a bonus.

cheers

dyf

BraindG
05-10-2005, 12:56 PM
hosting unlimited who host cvr4, have mambo as an install when you sign up...

Mambo is pretty easy to customise, from what i remember...

what you looking to do? have someone create a site for mambo? doesnt the mambo site have templates you can use? then change colours to suit you (sir)

Bal
05-10-2005, 12:57 PM
or go to www.freewebtemplates.com and download a template. then just add the info ;)

strapping young lad
05-10-2005, 02:02 PM
basically i like mambo but want it customised so there are a membes only area and a gallery linked up but the main point is that i know the basics of admin-ing mambo and gallery but not enough to be confident to support an association and a budget.

i shall have a look at hosting unlimited though thanks for that, but im still on the lookout for a coder (they will be paid)

AllBeItMine
06-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Content Management Systems is what we do.

we have a VERY basic version of our system running here:
http://site11.blackpepper.co.nz/admin/

check it out - login demo/demo and have a play...

then check out some of the sites we have built with it and the clients that use it here:
http://www.blackpepper.co.nz/index.php/pi_pageid/11

send me an email at andrew.simpson@blackpepper.co.nz if you want some more info

DUNLY
06-10-2005, 09:09 AM
www.techno-data-solutions.com

thats ma mates website, set up his own compnay after we finished uni, builds web sites and hosts them, should give them a try, and at a very competitive price 2. :thumbsup: