PDA

View Full Version : V6 anyone???

ritch_w
05-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Would anyone be interested in a rather fetching met red V6-24?

I may be looking at something else - so just testing the water so to speak
(i'm not depsreate to sell this by any means as i had originally intended to keep it for at least another 50K, but something has caught my eye and you how these whims of fancy can be........)

Its fully loaded with electric leather armchairs, full electric pack, aircon, sunroof etc etc etc, you get the picture.

Its a 2001 Y-plate model, just run in at a measly 108K with a reassuring full Mitsubishi service history from my favourite dealers - Bridgend Mitsubishi, Irvine.
Cambelts etc were done at the last service in sept 05.

There is only 1 previous owner and he has had the car serviced religously and flung money at it whenever needed.

The car drives with no faults, with exception of 2nd to 3rd gear change when cold which seems to be common, but i've dicovered a careful positive gearchange overcomes this, cosmetically there are a few stone chips and some scratches which endorses the mileage - buts its not that bad - honest!!!!
i have had the front bumper reprayed which has improved the front end enormously.

I have spent a fair whack on suspension as well - new KYB gas shocks all round and eibach springs - so handles properly now :thumbsup:

The best bit is the 5 speed gearbox, which is typically mitsubishi - slick & positive! also the manual box not only feels quicker than the auto, but has returned 35mpg over somewhat mixed and varied driving. /Steeringw

so if anyones interested - let me know - i'll be at the Ibis on saturday and the pod on sunday

and no silly offers please :thumbsup:

Kieran
05-10-2005, 07:23 PM
What are you considering.............................? :inquisiti

ritch_w
05-10-2005, 07:43 PM
What are you considering.............................? :inquisiti

something dark with a big fat @rse /yes

its only a whim at the moment so probably wont happen :embarasse

SGHOM
05-10-2005, 09:37 PM
something dark with a big fat @rse /yes

Moira stuart is married & not available......... sorry ! :embarasse :embarasse

ritch_w
05-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Moira stuart is married & not available......... sorry ! :embarasse :embarasse

well thats that idea fecked /help

ritch_w
15-10-2005, 04:58 PM
anyone looking to get rid of a early vr4 leggie/saloon?

have an economical 2001 v6 + some (but not much) cash..... /Hmmm /Hmmm /Hmmm

Kieran
15-10-2005, 05:06 PM
anyone looking to get rid of a early vr4 leggie/saloon?

have an economical 2001 v6 + some (but not much) cash..... /Hmmm /Hmmm /Hmmm

/Devil5 The force is too strong to resist....

The Vee
15-10-2005, 07:50 PM
And all that praise you just lavished on the old girl - 36mpg tearing up and down the M6 etc /pan /pan /grr Must admit the power of its big bro is irresistable though :thumbsup:

ritch_w
16-10-2005, 09:23 AM
And all that praise you just lavished on the old girl - 36mpg tearing up and down the M6 etc /pan /pan /grr Must admit the power of its big bro is irresistable though :thumbsup:

after last week i have this strange urge to do a 1/4 mile in under 15sec...............

however the V6 is a peach, did over 500 miles on friday, with 1 stop, and was no where near knackered when i got home :thumbsup:

Rambaud
16-10-2005, 09:55 AM
How much are you wanting for the V6?

ritch_w
16-10-2005, 10:24 AM
How much are you wanting for the V6?

pm sent
:thumbsup: